This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Is Jello Safe From Kraft

mario

mario Explorer

How many of you eat jello, can make a good snack and, Kraft does say it's gluten free..they have it on their gluten free list

I call kraft very often, this is one good company..

also betty crocker friut snacks are safe and, gluten free B) I'm trying real hard..

:)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

angel-jd1 Community Regular

Mario-

You might want to inform folks that the list you are speaking of is for Canada Only . Here in the US....Kraft just makes a blanket statement of saying they will put any ingredients clearly on the label. Jello in the US is safe, but read the labels because they change frequently. If you are speaking of products in Canada, you might want to inform people of that, the ingredients differ from country to country and some things here are not safe there and vise versa.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

mario Explorer

lol..jess--

anyhow the only thing i questioned to kraft was the natural & arteficiel flavors they said that they where safe and, totaly gluten free..

sorry Jess..

Connie R-E Apprentice

:) We eat the US Jell-O with no problems!

Connie

SadiesMomma Apprentice

What are the ingredients in Jello? Can I eat it if I am allergic to corn, dairy, eggs, soy, nuts, , wheat, yadda yadda.....

Id LOVE to eat Jello! :D

mario Explorer
  • 3 weeks later...
foxyfire24 Rookie

Hi Mario, You can go to this link and print out a full version of the gluten-free Kraft products. Open Original Shared Link

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• 4 months later...
Mballerina Explorer

I have eaten Canadian Jello, but i ate suger-free and it made me very sick. I wanted to throw up while i was eating it.

Magdalena, ON, CDA

• 1 month later...
fraggle Newbie

Anything sugar free makes me sick. Malitol, Sorbitol give me extreme diarrhea and migraines and splenda gives me headaches. The only sweetener I can have is somersize sweetner in the states made from a bean and is all natural and great to bake with.

I live in Summerland, BC and there is a restaurant here called Cozy Bay Seafood and they have gluten free fish and chips. THey are yummy and wonderful to eat.

ROYAL BLUE Apprentice

Hi fraggle,

A little of topic here but where in Summerland is this restaurant? We moved north from Penticton a few years back and do not remember hearing that name. We come back south to visit family quite often and my son would love fish and chips.

Tracy

Thomas Apprentice

I've eaten jello without a problem.

Guest gfinnebraska

I love the sugar-free jello & pudding ~ no problems with either one. Makes a great dessert when everyone else is eating cookies!!! :) I put cool-whip on it and they would rather have mine than their cookies!!

• 6 years later...
glutenfreechick Newbie

I Just ate Jello from the U.S at noon and now it's 4 hrs later and I'm so sick. diahrrhea and cramps. I can't figure it out. Wish there was some relief for the discomfort I'm feeling.

psawyer Proficient

This topic is more than six years old. Jell-O is a Kraft product. Any gluten in the product will be clearly disclosed in the ingredient list.

Archived