• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Subscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsSubscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes
Gf Princess182

Croissant Recipe?

Rate this topic

Before I found out I had celiac disease I was a huge bread products fan. My favorite thing to eat was croissants. Since going gluten-free I haven't found any recipes for gluten-free croissants, does anyone have a yummy recipe? Please HELP!!!!

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

Before I found out I had celiac disease I was a huge bread products fan. My favorite thing to eat was croissants. Since going gluten-free I haven't found any recipes for gluten-free croissants, does anyone have a yummy recipe? Please HELP!!!!

I know that crescent rolls aren't exactly the same thing as croissants, but we love this crescent roll recipe. I've made it several times. It does work best if you use the flour she calls for in the recipe. (btw, we love the Jules gluten free flour mix. It is now our favorite go-to flour mix for gluten-free). It is simple to make, and they turn out great.

http://blog.julesglutenfree.com/2010/08/crescent-rolls/

Try it! Hope you like it!

• Upvote 1

Celiac Specialites has a crossiant bun that is to die for....

• Upvote 1

http://glutenfreecanteen.com/2012/05/06/croissants-gluten-free/

Funny you should ask. Just saw this last night. I think its hard to make good croissants gluten-free.

Oh My God!!!

You just made my day!

No..my year!!

I used to make croissants.

I never thought there would be a gluten free version.

It's close enough for me.

I'm going to be so happy when I eat this.

I just got dairy back too!

After 19 months in gluten-free recovery.

I'm so happy!

Thank you!

Ads by Google:

I know that crescent rolls aren't exactly the same thing as croissants, but we love this crescent roll recipe. I've made it several times. It does work best if you use the flour she calls for in the recipe. (btw, we love the Jules gluten free flour mix. It is now our favorite go-to flour mix for gluten-free). It is simple to make, and they turn out great.

http://blog.julesglutenfree.com/2010/08/crescent-rolls/

Try it! Hope you like it!

Thank you so much, I'm going to try this recipe. I haven't heard of Jules flour mix yet, I'm just now getting into baking.

http://glutenfreecanteen.com/2012/05/06/croissants-gluten-free/

Funny you should ask. Just saw this last night. I think its hard to make good croissants gluten-free.

Thank you so much, they look really good. I'm going to try these and see how they turn out. Hopefully at least one of these recipes will work....3 years is a long time without croissants.

Ads by Google:

Celiac Specialites has a crossiant bun that is to die for....

Do they have a website?

Oh My God!!!

You just made my day!

No..my year!!

I used to make croissants.

I never thought there would be a gluten free version.

It's close enough for me.

I'm going to be so happy when I eat this.

I just got dairy back too!

After 19 months in gluten-free recovery.

I'm so happy!

Thank you!

Yay!

And isn't that recipe wonderful?

Ads by Google:

Yes, this is a bakery that sells ready made goodies. By the way their donuts are also excellent...