• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Subscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsSubscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes

Gluten Free Cooking School.

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

So there is this website that I have signed up for and started getting emails from to help me learn to cook gluten free. I have been reading them, not yet tried them, is there anyone here that gets them, and does this lady know what she is talking about?

My mother is a baker and I would love to sit down with her and make gluten free bread, since she has been gluten free for ten years and still never tried making gluten-free bread. Some of the recipes dont seem so bad. "She" also is selling her cook books and other things that right now I have no interest in but I think that maybe my mother might be.

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

I didn't sign up for the emails, but I found some info. from that site helpful, and I did find a flat bread recipe there that's a winner!

I didn't sign up for the emails, but I found some info. from that site helpful, and I did find a flat bread recipe there that's a winner!

Uh, you guys gonna keep talking in code? Give a girl a hint!

I can't imagine myself spending good money on a gluten-free cooking school...so many recipes just need a substitution or two and for baked goods there are many gluten-free blogs and recipe sites. But then I've been cooking *forever*. I did invest in a few gluten-free cookbooks (mainly for baking and especially bread, which has been elusive for many of us starting out)

Ads by Google:

The Betty Crocker Site also has gluten free baking recipes. Be well.

I can't imagine myself spending good money on a gluten-free cooking school...so many recipes just need a substitution or two and for baked goods there are many gluten-free blogs and recipe sites. But then I've been cooking *forever*. I did invest in a few gluten-free cookbooks (mainly for baking and especially bread, which has been elusive for many of us starting out)

I havent spent the money on it yet the emails are free, the books are online but cost around 20 bucks. She also has several recipes online.

Ads by Google: