This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Alice's Nutribullet!

fantasticalice

fantasticalice Explorer

Had I not caught that infomercial.....Nutribullet is all they say and much more, especially for a gluten-free cooking mom or dad! Not only have I been making the best "Nutri" drinks This thing does a whole host of other things. I haven't been on here much (Pinterest addict!) but I really have to share. It is NOT like their Magic Bullet...300 watts more power.

Flour: I have a multitudes of appliances and I have never gotten the results with them as i have with my Nutribullet. I can't say enough good stuff about this thing. It feels really good to grind your own flours, you can control every aspect. And yes, this is the finest grind I have ever been able to do! Flax is amazing.

"Nutriblast": This is a term they coined and it fits really good. Most products are hyped really well but this machine actually lives up to it's claims. 1/2 greens, 1/2 fruit and one "blast"(or 2 or 3!). I got hulled hemp seed at Costco, um...have you ever looked at the nutrition values on the side of a package of hemp seed? I am blown away. My dogs love it. It's pricy but not any more than a good piece of meat and it lasts far longer!

Soup: I coined "Soup in 5!" You throw stuff, whatever you have, into this thing, rough chop (10 seconds) toss in a pan and Soup in 5! Potatoes whirled thru here are amazing and cook so fast and thicken so well!

You can grind coffee and WASH it in between French Vanilla and French Roast. Can't do that with a coffee grinder. Yes, you wash/rinse in between because I swear, you won't be able to put it down! My Vita-mix took 10 minutes to clean well, this takes 10 seconds!

Nut Milk: WHERE have I been? If for only this reason you buy one of these things this is it! We have been doing w/o non-dairy for quite awhile. Well, those days are over! You cannot imagine how good your own Almond milk is in this thing. I tried making it in a blender, yuck is what my kids said. Wow is what they say now. Got the almonds at Costco, used one heaping cup, blanched em, soaked em for 12-18 hours(they sprout!)in the fridge, whirled em good in the blender, drained em thru a LARGE coffee filter in a screen colander, and let me tell you, I had to add 3 cups of water it was so think, so creamy, so good, NO SEPARATION, WHAT-SO-EVER!! Water and almonds, no binders, fillers, salt, sugar, nothing but my own two hands and my Nutribullet. Wait till you see the cream cheese left over! Made rice with it!! WOW! Cashews... oh, my! The cream cheese THEY make is beyond description! We finally have creamy back in our house! You will have a cup or so of this stuff and it's better than any cheese I have ever had. I aim to learn more about the left-over pulp! :)

If I ever felt like the Red Hen, it's now!

This thing is too good to be true and I aim to get the word out. Next week I am taking it to Water Aerobics so I can show them what it can do. Forget the "blender", uses too much stuff (things I was going to throw away FILL this blender) hard to clean(you drink out of the container you make it in, RINSE the blade and you are done!)and most everything goes in here! I never peel anything, not mango, nothing. I do remove seeds but not from grapes! I made a drink with raw beets, 1 zuc, 1 cucumber and some fruit, 1/4 cup flax, the kids never knew what was it it! It was so beautiful! It's ground so fine, it's like per-digested. I bet it FLY'S into your system?

Anyone trying to heal their gut should have one of these!

You can make dried fruit cookies in a flash! Whirl the dried fruit, nuts, seeds, press it in a pan, let it "set" and cut into bars....forget buying them!

Oh ya, Bed, Bath & Beyond, $80 with a 20% coupon.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived