• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsCeliac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Exercise

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever had there face swell up(eyes) after over doing it in exercise? I work at Walmart and they had me push carts for 8 hours, the next day my eyes were swollen. I only ate rice and boiled eggs all day because I was at work, so it was not food related. My previous days were clean also. What do you think? I'm doing a whole food diet so I'm staying pretty clean.

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

Has anyone ever had there face swell up(eyes) after over doing it in exercise? I work at Walmart and they had me push carts for 8 hours, the next day my eyes were swollen. I only ate rice and boiled eggs all day because I was at work, so it was not food related. My previous days were clean also. What do you think? I'm doing a whole food diet so I'm staying pretty clean.

Do you have any other health issues? High blood pressure etc?

Think of all the potential contamination on those carts!

Did you wash your hands frequently? Not hand sanitizer, WASHING, with running water?

No, that's more likely an allergic reaction. :o

No, that's more likely an allergic reaction. :o

You are totally right. I kept digging in my head for what I did and I finally got it. I had a appt. with my skin Dr. to get a skin abrasion, I only do this twice a year so I forget. I always swell after that. It sure feels good to figure something out and be done with it.

Ads by Google: