• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsCeliac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Board Upgrade - Please Report Bugs

90 posts in this topic

Karen posted a link for pics (not sure if the link is enabled in this quote)

An update: First time I have seen them both on Cooper's bed. Its a prime sunshine spot. Sorry its a little small.

I was met with this error message:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10171]

You do not have permission to view this attachment.

Need Help?

Lisa (GottaSki) was able to open it. I'm wondering if this is just me, or a mod vs member thing?

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

The board is still running slow for me--moreso in Firefox.

The board is still running slow for me--moreso in Firefox.

Me too - it takes up to eight seconds to open up a thread.

Karen posted a link for pics (not sure if the link is enabled in this quote)

I was met with this error message:

Lisa (GottaSki) was able to open it. I'm wondering if this is just me, or a mod vs member thing?

It appears to be a what Janet suggests. I can view it. Moderators can view it. Regular members get this error. Scott?

It appears to be a what Janet suggests. I can view it. Moderators can view it. Regular members get this error. Scott?

I posted it because, right after the upgrade, a member had scanned and posted test results from thier computer. I assumed everyone could do it,too. maybe that was changed and they missed the Mods? Maybe none of us were meant to be able to do that.

For anyone with issues regarding slowness, please try deleting your cookies and cache in your browser.

Scott

Yes, mods can upload and download files, but non-mods can't.

Scott

When you hover over someone's name, there's sometimes a little green box with a quote. However, for some of them.....mine included....it appears that the statement was taken from a personal message either to or from somebody else.

When you hover over someone's name, there's sometimes a little green box with a quote. However, for some of them.....mine included....it appears that the statement was taken from a personal message either to or from somebody else.

When the system was upgraded, any comments in your profile from other people, lost the part that showed someone else posted. It now looks like you posted them. It appears that, if someone was to comment or post on your profile now, it will show who posted it. I agree, it looks odd.

Hey Lisa, I went and commented on your page . . . just to see what would happen. I see that it recognized me and it kept the previous comment as the comment that is shown when anyone hovers above your name. If you want to change that comment, you'll have to update it yourself. Make it something profound. . . wif korrectk spilling.

I couldn't find where to do that. Oh wait...I think I do now. Gee....now I gotta think of something profound :unsure:

I see now Karen, where all comments, whether by me or someone else, all have my name. My original comment was buried by other's comments that came after

Well, there ya go. I just finished 15 minutes of trying to refigure it out myself and you already did it. :unsure:

The new content finder isn't working for me. ..

For the new content finder to work you need to have marked the board as read, or a thread as read. To mark the entire board as read see the bottom-left corner "Mark Community Read" link.

Driver error message on this thread: http://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topic/97982-input-on-pathology-report/#entry836005

This error occured on both pc and cell - refreshing did not work.

www.celiac.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

I also see this error when trying to view that item.

Either the error is fixed or I have a super puter.

This error is now fixed...

I have an issue...may be me, but not too sure

It seems that the longer the thread, the longer it takes to open up "View New Content". When I check in on the Sillie Thread, I can literally walk away and come back.

New threads, no problem. The wait becomes progressive with the amount of posts.

I was just thinking this today, too. I wonder if it loads all 3300+ pages every time? I would be slow, too, if I was carrying all that baggage around.

:D I agree Karen. But before the upgrade it was not like that. :(

Scott said he was still working some bugs out. Maybe we should suggest raid? Hairspray and a shoe?

Shadow, with all her wasp experience, should be able to help. I would be useless on both counts -- technical and live!!

There are some problems this morning with new threads. Several new posters have tried to start new threads and when I try to read and approve them, they are empty. Sorry new folks, nothing personal! :)