This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

TriticusToxicum Explorer

Ahem...(clears throat)

Me-me-me-meeeeeee...

My bologna has a first name it's O-S-C-A-R, my bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R. Oh! I love to eat it every day and if you ask me why I'll say.'Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!

I had to get that out of my system. I made my daughter a bologna sandwich this morning and that accursed jingle has been haunting me since! dry.gif

We've been having such fun on the gfp thread lately, and made such a crazy mess of it, that I thought it was time to move the silliness to it's own silly home. So come on in and join the silliness. Any topic is fair game. Laughter is the best medicine!

Does anybody else have a particularly annoying jingle stuck in their head? (Who let the dogs out?)

From the old thread:

Totally random, drive-by post - Happy gluten-free Thanksgiving to one and all :)

BTW you guys are nuts. I can't believe this thread is still alive!

The old The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow topic is too huge, so Scott (admin) locked it and this new one was started.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

shadowicewolf Proficient

:o

You killed the old thread :lol:

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

It was taking forever to load, I suppose that's only fair. I guess that means Ptaumass gets an extra

couple pages of sovereignty! :D

mushroom Proficient

It's all Vynscent's fault - his double gobble is what killed it :ph34r: Nobody could post after that little bit of repetition.

jerseyangel Proficient

Holy Toledo!! Unprecedented!!

Well pholks, we got us a clean slate:). lol. On to the next 50,000 or so posts!

elye Community Regular

:huh::huh: . . . ... .. :huh: .. . . . ..

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

:blink:

OMG .. ...UNPRECEDENTED IS RIGHT!!!!!.. . . . ....

What is to become of the King's reign??. . ... . ...Ptaoughmn will be getting an extra what, ten pages or so?.. .. ...

A clean slate.....Wow.

Here's to the next 3,400 pages!

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

Hellloooo

Is it safe to come in yet(i)?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

mushroom Proficient

Safe as .... oops!

I'm a bit sad to see mk 1 thread just slip down the pages. Is there a way to pin it at the top, with an explanation?

Though not sure I have been here long enough yet(i) to have a clue what the explantion is...

psawyer Proficient

The "root" of the problem has been found:

DSCF0474.webp

That piece is over two feet long.

elye Community Regular

OMG. . ....THAT is why our 3,400-page thread is gone?? A massive tree root?. . . ... :unsure: .. .. ....it musta grown insidiously, gotten into the forum guts, started choking things off.. . . . .our big, long thread was the big casualty.... :(

:rolleyes:

kareng Grand Master

It was taking forever to load, I suppose that's only fair. I guess that means Ptaumass gets an extra

couple pages of sovereignty! :D

What is to become of the King's reign??. . ... . ...Ptaoughmn will be getting an extra what, ten pages or so?.. .. ...

A clean slate.....Wow.

Here's to the next 3,400 pages!

I wonder if this was Scott overthrowing king Ptaum? Scott is now the first poster of the forum? does that make him king for the next 100 pages? :0

GottaSki Mentor

tiptoeing in here...I know I'm newer to the silly thread...but gotta say it just looks wrong to not have Triticus Toxicumb's Elephant Avatar as the original poster of the thread.

Also think His Royal Highness Tom should remain on the thrown for the first hundred pages of Tickle 2.0 and that a link to the orignial thread should be place in the title of 2.0 or should be the first post if that is possible.

kareng Grand Master

tiptoeing in here...I know I'm newer to the silly thread...but gotta say it just looks wrong to not have Triticus Toxicumb's Elephant Avatar as the original poster of the thread.

Also think His Royal Highness Tom should remain on the thrown for the first hundred pages of Tickle 2.0 and that a link to the orignial thread should be place in the title of 2.0 or should be the first post if that is possible.

There is a link! Just click the underlined Funny Pages in Scott's first, rather in- psillie post.

elye Community Regular

All rather strange.. . . .....Richard (aka Triticus Toxicum), the Founding Monarch of the Psilly Thread, has not been seen nor heard from in about 2,000 pages...... . ....then he suddenly appears a couple of days ago...and all page-counting hell breaks loose, The Monarchical Protocol is thrown into chaos. . .. .. .....

What does it all meeeeeeeeeeeeean?. . . .. .. .. . . :unsure: .. . ..

psawyer Proficient

Let me ponder some of those points from my powerful perspective. Perhaps...

Oooooooooooooo

Conspiracy theory time yet(i)?

GottaSki Mentor

There is a link! Just click the underlined Funny Pages in Scott's first, rather in- psillie post.

Yep...there it is

we should ask Scott to add the Baloney Song to his first post - it's only right and I'll be lost each time I accidentally click on page one of 2.0

VydorScope Proficient

Just seems a bit wrong posting on page 2 of this thread... maybe I should disappear for a while again till the thread has time to grow...

psawyer Proficient

Let me ponder some of those points from my powerful perspective. Perhaps...

We should ask Scott to add the Baloney Song to his first post - it's only right and I'll be lost each time I accidentally click on page one of 2.0

Well, Scott didn't do it, but by gosh, check out the first post in this topic.

kareng Grand Master

Ooooo! Peter made Scott disappear!

GottaSki Mentor

Hip, Hip, Hooray :)

Ooooo! Peter made Scott disappear!

That is far superior to some goofball making Peter disappear ;)

WardGirl Rookie

Congrats on the new thread :)

DrinkWineChampagnePops.gif

mushroom Proficient

Just seems a bit wrong posting on page 2 of this thread... maybe I should disappear for a while again till the thread has time to grow...

Well, yes, I is a bit askeert of your presence, since you were the last to post before the posting went phut!!!!

Eggzactly the way it should be :D

psawyer Proficient

Congrats on the new thread :)

DrinkWineChampagnePops.gif

:wub: