• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsCeliac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

2,226 posts in this topic

kareng    1,992

I've decided something....

Rice chex is far more superior to corn chex....

I mean its okay and doesn't bug me but.... i don't know how to explain it... Or perhaps its just a preference after only eating the rice variety for the past year and a half...

We actually like the corn better. But when stomachs have been sick, Rice Chex is the first food choice of my gluten eaters.

Aren't you done with school? When are you going home? My hub flew to Denver this morning and J picked him up & they are in Avon/ Beaver Creek to ski a few days before driving back.

• Upvote 1

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

GottaSki    459

sick0021.gif

lmao -- great one K :)

You have to catch them on the Internet and then turn them loose here.

sick0021.gif

I snorted in my tea :)

kareng    1,992

First rule of Psillie Thread ---- put down the drink before reading!

Legal disclaimer: Celiac dot com is not responsible for any computer, office furniture or other damages caused by the exhalation of beverages or food products ( gluten-free or otherwise) when reading the Psillie Thread.

mushroom    1,205

You and IrishHeart should get together and discuss this problem. She has solved it by depositing the tea in the computer or keyboard, or both. You may be more adept?? :rolleyes::D

I doubt it. Last time my mac was on repair they asked me if I'd ever spilled anything on the keyboard.

I gainsaid. And fluttered my eye-lashes.

mushroom    1,205

I doubt it. Last time my mac was on repair they asked me if I'd ever spilled anything on the keyboard.

I gainsaid. And fluttered my eye-lashes.

Been there, done that; fixed on warranty :D

GottaSki    459

Random embibbed collegiate.

kareng    1,992

that was strange :blink:

Someone just knocked on my door.

Did you see who?

GFinDC    609

Yes, i didn't open it though. Nobody I knew and it was after 10pm sooo :(

Maybe they were there to drop off some bugs..

shadowicewolf    166

shhh.... i haven't seen any bugs since that major freeing we had (below 0) :ph34r:

Generally, if its not someone i know personally or an RA at that time of night, I don't open the door.

shadowicewolf    166

I just put my coffee cake thing in the oven. :lol: I was good i didn't eat any of the batter (used to do this alot as a child), but i did take a few bites of the crumble on top (rice flour, brown sugar, and butter). I had to make sure it would come out right :) I may post a picture on here when its done :lol:

• Upvote 1

GottaSki    459

I just put my coffee cake thing in the oven. :lol: I was good i didn't eat any of the batter (used to do this alot as a child), but i did take a few bites of the crumble on top (rice flour, brown sugar, and butter). I had to make sure it would come out right :) I may post a picture on here when its done :lol:

Way to go Shadow....should be smelling heavenly there in a few minutes :)

shadowicewolf    166

Way to go Shadow....should be smelling heavenly there in a few minutes :)

I don't doubt it will be :)

Oh i can't wait. I haven't had something with a crumbly stuffs on top since before i went gluten free. Muffins and coffee cakes of this nature used to be my all time favorite before then too. Granted, the crumbles are a bit smaller than what the recipie i followed said (gluteny one) but it should come out fine :)

• Upvote 1

Make sure you post the recipe! :)

I went to the supermarket to buy a bar of Michel Cluziel chocolate. A random gentleman in coat, shades, and hat screams at me in the aisle: "where's the mayonese???"

I jerk, and falter "It's, uh, erm, I think, maybe that way... I... I... I don't know, I never bought mayonese!"

"Oh, don't bother. I thought you worked here."

I work in a market wearing (runner's)training gear? :blink: People are weird.