This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

mushroom Proficient

Oh ours were individually made too :) It was just the soaking and placing of the foam and greening of the bases with ferns and what nots to hide the foam that was done ahead of time (day before). It was pretty darned crazy. I hope all those honeys on the receiving end appreciated the d&#*ed flowers :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

jerseyangel Proficient

I hope all those honeys on the receiving end appreciated the d&#*ed flowers :lol:

lol!

psawyer Proficient

Peotr, can you spare a penny? :)

Got lots. Happy to share.

VydorScope Proficient

OK! FESS UP! WHO DID IT!?!?! :o

My kitchen just flooded! SO we all know this thread causes floods, I demand to know who is responsible!

;)

psawyer Proficient

OK! FESS UP! WHO DID IT!?!?! :o

My kitchen just flooded! SO we all know this thread causes floods, I demand to know who is responsible!

;)

Neroli, sorry, but you look like a person of interest. 9,017 posts--when did you slip past 9,000 without anyone noticing?

mushroom Proficient

My phlipover today was just a teensy weeny one :unsure:

jerseyangel Proficient

Sorry Shroom but 9000 is plenty enough to phlood a kitchen.......

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

VydorScope Proficient

Grumble Grumble Stomp Stomp!

jerseyangel Proficient

Sorry Victor :(. What happened? A pipe? Dishwasher?

VydorScope Proficient

Sorry Victor :(. What happened? A pipe? Dishwasher?

Dishwasher. Apparently the heating coil for the water at the bottom of the washer was to close to the plastic liner and melted through.

elye Community Regular

Shroooooomie..... .. . ...c'mon, now -- you've been around here long enough to know that you've GOTTA bring the millennial phlips to our attention, so's we can get buckets ands tarps at the ready.....

:rolleyes:

Actually, our downstairs toilet overflowed yesterday afternoon......someone (read: DH) put too much scooped-up dog poop in there, optimistically assuming that it would all go down effortlessly...... <_< . . . . . .. ....now I know that Shrooooom had a role. Should I apologize to DH for my "what in hell were ya thinking??" diatribe?.. . .. ...well, it was STILL a lot of poop....

:rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient

Dishwasher. Apparently the heating coil for the water at the bottom of the washer was to close to the plastic liner and melted through.

Ugh... so a huge mess and a new dishwasher? Doesn't sound like a great weekend so far :(

PeOte said 'person of interest'. :)

jerseyangel Proficient

Actually, our downstairs toilet overflowed yesterday afternoon......

Jeez, Em too! Sure got a lotta mileage outta that phlip!

mushroom Proficient

Mom!!!!! Look what I'm being blamed for, and I wasn't even there :blink:

And D'ya really think Vynscent's dishwasher would have heeded any warning (or Em's husband, for that matter :wacko: ) Nope, I refuse to take the blame. But darn, I did think I could scoot that one quietly by and prove the myth is a myth :rolleyes:

mushroom Proficient

Okay, upon reflection, keeping tradition in mind, I offer up my most humble apologies for breaking the rules and not warning of future potentially impending phluid exploshions. T'was sneaky of me and I will not do it again. There!! Does that helpt?? Sorry, Vynscent and Em. And upon further reflection I am just thinking, two dogs!! two standard poodle dogs!! That could be a helluva lot of poop!!! depending on how many days' worth, recently covered by snow and then uncovered again and starting to cook in the weak sun which melted all the snow in the first place. :D

jerseyangel Proficient

But darn, I did think I could scoot that one quietly by and prove the myth is a myth :rolleyes:

Your experiment proved that the phlipover is not a myth--but very real. :o :o :o No one realized it had happened, yet the phloodwaters opened (so to speak....) :rolleyes:

That'll teach us! B)

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Patteee, I believe the proper expression is 'That'll learn ya!' :lol: :lol: :lol:

VydorScope Proficient

Mushroom, All is forgiven... esply if you come help wash dishes for a few days....

jerseyangel Proficient

Patteee, I believe the proper expression is 'That'll learn ya!' :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah--what was I thinkin'? :D

mushroom Proficient

Mushroom, All is forgiven... esply if you come help wash dishes for a few days....

The pay had better be good because I only fly business class :ph34r:

:lol:

mushroom Proficient

AND... it is okay for even symptomatic celiacs to fly again. Recent news headline: "In-flight Flatulence Okay" :D

http://www.stuff.co.nz/oddstuff/8309633/In-flight-flatulence-is-ok

However, they do put the knock on women - we are supposedly more foul than our male counterparts :wacko:

elye Community Regular

.. . . ..Um, and dog poop... .. . ..

:P

mushroom Proficient

.. . . ..Um, and dog poop... .. . ..

:P

Okey dokey. If you want to split the airfare between you that would make me more affordable.

GFinDC Veteran

Nice part time job!

A glass house? Sounds interesting! Glad to hear you are fusing and slumping. Watch out! You will want a kiln!

Hah, no kiln for me, not for a while anyhow. No space for such a thing here. The houses are supposed to be easy shapes to make and with few undercuts to stick in the mold. Mine is more of a worry stone than a house. We also did bas relief pieces. They won't be fired and cooled (annealed) until March 2nd though. It was a fun class!

Got lots. Happy to share.

Good, whew! Thanks Peotr. The prez is talking about stopping making American penonies since Canadar did done do it alreedy. We may end up very short soon! :)

mushroom Proficient

Hah, no kiln for me, not for a while anyhow. No space for such a thing here. The houses are supposed to be easy shapes to make and with few undercuts to stick in the mold. Mine is more of a worry stone than a house. We also did bas relief pieces. They won't be fired and cooled (annealed) until March 2nd though. It was a fun class!

Good, whew! Thanks Peotr. The prez is talking about stopping making American penonies since Canadar did done do it alreedy. We may end up very short soon! :)

No, you won't end up short. Those durned things never go away :ph34r: - just keep turning up, like rain out of the sky, unlike the dollars - they go away fast.