• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsCeliac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

2,226 posts in this topic

Thanks Poeter! Can I come out of my room now?

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

Nice to know I caused maximum confusion, eek....

So we have managed to lure you back from the book then :)

Nice to know I caused maximum confusion, eek....

So we have managed to lure you back from the book then :)

I can never stay away from my dear Psillies! Still on FB but checking in here every day again! I miss the Psillies who aren't on FB! And it's too easy to screw up on FB! Our wonderful moderators keep us on the right path - not true of FB. One of my problems is that ever since Superman gave me his iPad I have no daily need to go on my computer. I just discovered that my iPad puts all my c.com email in the junk box! Not acceptable! So now I know to check my junk mail & my computer! I've been doing so well lately that I'm rarely at home. A far cry from 6 months ago! I wish all my Psillies felt this good! Still have my female problem but everything else is great! Hope you're doing well!!!

I can never stay away from my dear Psillies! Still on FB but checking in here every day again! I miss the Psillies who aren't on FB! And it's too easy to screw up on FB! Our wonderful moderators keep us on the right path - not true of FB. One of my problems is that ever since Superman gave me his iPad I have no daily need to go on my computer. I just discovered that my iPad puts all my c.com email in the junk box! Not acceptable! So now I know to check my junk mail & my computer! I've been doing so well lately that I'm rarely at home. A far cry from 6 months ago! I wish all my Psillies felt this good! Still have my female problem but everything else is great! Hope you're doing well!!!

I do not own an iPad so can not check, but MOST email programs let you mark an email sender as safe or not spam or something. That would prevent that problem.

I do not own an iPad so can not check, but MOST email programs let you mark an email sender as safe or not spam or something. That would prevent that problem.

Thanks Vincent! Karen gave me some suggestions & now I am getting forum emails on my iPad! YAY!!! Loved the play-dough post on FB - shared it with my teacher group! Now WRITE (please)!!!!

Thats great! :D To bad this thread is in a slump though....

I think the pirate's pretty cute too ;)

We must get the thread out of the slump with extra Psilliness!!!!!

Today I discoverd that 4 wheel drive does not help you unless your tires are touching the ground.... opps

OK, time for favorite jokes then.

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

HAR HAR!  :lol:

What do you call a pig that knows karate?

A pork chop!

I think I told this one here years ago, but....why not

What did the fish say when it hit the concrete wall?

Dam!

Awesome!

So anybody interested in an update?

Well....decided it was too much info for the psilly thread so check your e-mail

You're such a tease!

Vincent....are you on the e-mail list? Don't think I saw your name.

I think I told this one here years ago, but....why not

What did the fish say when it hit the concrete wall?

Dam!

Awesome!

So anybody interested in an update?

I'm not getting your emails! I'll PM you!

Vincent....are you on the e-mail list? Don't think I saw your name.

Me too please!

It's great to see the Psillies being Psilly! I have to think of a good joke. All the ones Superman tells me are totally off color!

Q: How do you know when it's going to be a good day at work?

A: When you see your boss' picture on the side of the milk carton.

(Excluding anyone here who might be a boss)!

Since you all have been there for me during the struggles I've had over the last 3+ years I thought I should share this. I went to a wedding last night & was able to dance all night long! A far cry from my falling & writing incoherent posts. My back isn't too happy today, but my chiropractor can fix that. My wish is that all my dear psillies feel better every day!

That is SO great, Loweeeee....Crap, dancin' all night is challenging cardio..... . ...unless you is slow dancin'...  ;)

Thats great loey!!!!

I am feeling a bit of pain today too LOL