This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

IrishHeart Veteran

oh that's so funny.....can just picture him...And i have to say, the fight crew was pretty funny too. 

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

kareng Grand Master

Love the Superman thing!

So I looked at the mail today. My son has letters from - George W Bush, one of our state senators, vice pres Biden & Barack Obama. All I got was some advertisements and a couple of bills.

GottaSki Mentor

Love the Superman thing!

So I looked at the mail today. My son has letters from - George W Bush, one of our state senators, vice pres Biden & Barack Obama. All I got was some advertisements and a couple of bills.

:)

Just floated with some wine...thinking these brilliant young men should cook for both of us tonight...doh...too late in KC...mañana should work ;)

IrishHeart Veteran

A "scottie pinwheel." A friend sent me this today...cracked me up.

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/vDa0z0gEvI4?rel=0

GottaSki Mentor

WaaaaaHooooo!!!

The Grumpster (aka The Hubs) has left the house under his own steam to toddle off to the beach -- hoping the surf provide a few fishies which will further eleviate his grumpiness :)

Thanks guys...couldn't have made it this past couple weeks without ya -- well I could of, but with far, far fewer smiles :D

GottaSki Mentor

Summer solstice is upon us.....anyone want a ride?

Stay tuned...technical difficulties....

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/1979641_10152321738828809_1077998831_n.png

Adalaide Mentor

Apparently since tomorrow is the longest day of the year, it was picked to be the first world giraffe day. :D I went to look up weird holidays and discovered other things that are tomorrow. Apparently every solstice (so twice a year) is global orgasm day. It's for peace. Seriously. So crazy I can't make this stuff up! :lol: It's for global peace. You guys aren't against peace are you? ARE YOU?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

GottaSki Mentor

Oh...giraffe day...good pic from the zoo today..Sending over funny page...

Lol...translation =

I've been calling FaceBook the funny pages long before I stumbled into c.com ;)

Adalaide Mentor

I wish I could see the new baby! Or the okapis. You guys have okapis! So jealous.

I think I'm going to stop having my birthday in January and start having it in June. :D

IrishHeart Veteran

Apparently since tomorrow is the longest day of the year, it was picked to be the first world giraffe day. :D I went to look up weird holidays and discovered other things that are tomorrow. Apparently every solstice (so twice a year) is global orgasm day. It's for peace. Seriously. So crazy I can't make this stuff up! :lol: It's for global peace. You guys aren't against peace are you? ARE YOU?

I have always been an advocate for whirled peas. 

mommida Enthusiast

Yup. tis St. John's day.  You build a fire and drink alcohol. 

I like the orgasm day concept more!  Consider the fire and cocktails foreplay. ;)

kareng Grand Master

I like the orgasm day concept more!  Consider the fire and cocktails foreplay. ;)

In Addie's case - add a nice picture of a giraffe! Lol

IrishHeart Veteran

that's just Tuesday --or any old regular day---around here.. ^_^

elye Community Regular

In Addie's case - add a nice picture of a giraffe! Lol

Hey.....Whatever blows yer skirt up....

GottaSki Mentor

I wish I could see the new baby! Or the okapis. You guys have okapis! So jealous.

I think I'm going to stop having my birthday in January and start having it in June. :D

Yes indeedy...the Okopi were the boys favorite when little (ok, perhaps they were their favorite because they are one of my favorites).

Next 'birthday' in June come on down..I can get one person in the Zoo or WAP for free each time I visit :)

GottaSki Mentor

Fire and drink...I. am. in. -- Just setting up a fire pit on part of our former lawn this very weekend...does wine go with smores...what the hell am i saying...wine goes with everything ;)

IrishHeart Veteran

Hey.....Whatever blows yer skirt up....

hey...that's my mama's line! ;)  still getting mileage of it....whoohoo!

kareng Grand Master

.does wine go with smores...what the hell am i saying...wine goes with everything ;)

We find a dry Riesling goes very well with toasted marshmallows.  That's what Hub, M & I had last weekend with our marshmallows.  We didn't add chocolate or grahams.  I bet a nice Zin would go well with the chocolate.

GottaSki Mentor

We find a dry Riesling goes very well with toasted marshmallows.  That's what Hub, M & I had last weekend with our marshmallows.  We didn't add chocolate or grahams.  I bet a nice Zin would go well with the chocolate.

Yes I deeds.

elye Community Regular

hey...that's my mama's line! ;)  still getting mileage of it....whoohoo!

I think of Shroooomie ALL the time.....and I try to use this adage every time I can -- to try to let her know that she really does live on 'round here......  :)   :wub:   :)

IrishHeart Veteran

I think of Shroooomie ALL the time.....and I try to use this adage every time I can -- to try to let her know that she really does live on 'round here......  :)   :wub:   :)

She did find that line very funny. (my mother is a crazy woman with a young heart.)

I still recall saying it the first time and wondering how it would be accepted on here LOL

and I agree!!.....Shroomie lives on in my heart for sure. She has a lot of fans 'round here.  :wub:

She was a genuine person, full of life and wisdom. 

kareng Grand Master

This is an interesting news article.

http://www.thelocal.de/20140623/student-vulva-firemen

GF Lover Rising Star

Guys will do anything to get some  :P

LauraTX Rising Star

LOL... I can totally see the draw to crawl into that thing for a pic.  But... that guy... that was probably his first experience with one!!!!! *badum tsh!*

Saturday night I was slicing up a cantaloupe and sliced into my thumb.  Let out a bloody murder scream.  My husband was playing a game with headphones on and he said he thought the scream was a game noise.. LOL!

Adalaide Mentor

Sometimes I wonder if I hurt myself in the kitchen and screamed if my husband would come running or not. He sometimes like to play horror games and he may also just think it's his game! Since our computers are next to each other we use headphones because otherwise we'd just annoy each other.

Yesterday apparently I decided to get sick. Really real, stay in bed, don't eat, sip ginger ale and sleep all the time sick. Ugh... I crawled out of bed this afternoon to look at facebook a little and just feel human a bit and discovered this amazingly groan worthy list of puns. :Dhttp://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/really-really-bad-puns?bffb