This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

This is an interesting news article.

http://www.thelocal.de/20140623/student-vulva-firemen

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

There is, absolutely, a brilliantly hilarious reply to/summation of this story.....just gotta think of it....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

kareng Grand Master

There is, absolutely, a brilliantly hilarious reply to/summation of this story.....just gotta think of it....

He was eventually pulled unharmed out of the cavity “by hand, without the use of any equipment,” emergency services told the paper." - A natural delivery!

IrishHeart Veteran

This is an interesting news article.

http://www.thelocal.de/20140623/student-vulva-firemen

"His epic fail was going in.... legs first ?"

The good news is:

"The artwork was not damaged during the incident."

and this young man is what?  now quite possibly, doomed for life  for being the guy that did not know this rule :

" HEAD first??

to quote Laura.."badum Tsh!" (always wondered how to write a cymbal crash) 

and I say: Poor fellow. 

elye Community Regular

Man.....too bad he didn't have a sturdy string comin' out of his feet.....Any woman would have easily been able to extract him....

IrishHeart Veteran

Man.....too bad he didn't have a sturdy string comin' out of his feet.....Any woman would have easily been able to extract him....

oh come on.!!..my line was funny and I only thought about it for 3 seconds because I just saw this (so gimme some props?)

but yours...was waaay better. :lol:  kudos! lol

elye Community Regular
kareng Grand Master

It's so painful watching your babies leave the nest and learn to fly!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular

It's so painful watching your babies leave the nest and learn to fly!

OMG....I'll say.

kareng Grand Master

OMG....I'll say.

Every year, wrens make nests on out screen porch. They come in the doggy door screen flap. I think they were born here so they make a nest here. We have had 2 nests this year. The first was pretty painless for us. 1 baby, came out of the nest ready to go. This one - made a nest in A hanging flower ( it's trashed now), 5 eggs - 4 nice ones and 1 small stunted one. 4 lovely baby wrens jumped out today. 2 followed parent out the doggie door and are under the deck. 2 still on screened porch but probably out tomorrow. They try to fly and fall, plunk, onto the deck. But they seem OK.

Hub walked around from the front of the house multiple times, so we could BBQ grill dinner without disturbing the babies.

LauraTX Rising Star

My late father was a smoker, so he always had his alone time on the back porch to have a cigarette.  They had a hanging planter out there, and a bird would nest in it every year.  For the time that the eggs were laid until the babies were gone from the nest, only he could go out there and smoke and the bird be okay with it.  If anyone else went out there and stood that close, the bird would freak out. LOL

elye Community Regular

Every year, wrens make nests on out screen porch. They come in the doggy door screen flap. I think they were born here so they make a nest here. We have had 2 nests this year. The first was pretty painless for us. 1 baby, came out of the nest ready to go. This one - made a nest in A hanging flower ( it's trashed now), 5 eggs - 4 nice ones and 1 small stunted one. 4 lovely baby wrens jumped out today. 2 followed parent out the doggie door and are under the deck. 2 still on screened porch but probably out tomorrow. They try to fly and fall, plunk, onto the deck. But they seem OK.

Hub walked around from the front of the house multiple times, so we could BBQ grill dinner without disturbing the babies.

This is a great microcosm of the other babes-leaving-the-nest-and-learning-to-fly scenario that happens at this time of year, and is happening in my world. Son Jack has just graduated from high school and is organizing himself for his big move to university residence in Toronto.  ((((Sigh)))).....Suddenly, empty nest..... :(

I think Jack may plunk onto a couple of decks, as well....but will get up....and finally make it....    :)

kareng Grand Master

This is a great microcosm of the other babes-leaving-the-nest-and-learning-to-fly scenario that happens at this time of year, and is happening in my world. Son Jack has just graduated from high school and is organizing himself for his big move to university residence in Toronto.  ((((Sigh)))).....Suddenly, empty nest..... :(

I think Jack may plunk onto a couple of decks, as well....but will get up....and finally make it....    :)

My baby graduated from HS this year, too.  I wish mine was  "organizing himself for his big move to university residence ".  He will likely just start throwing stuff into his car the night before he leaves and forget important things that I will have to mail him at $20 a time.

kareng Grand Master

I need a stupid joke right now, so, sorry, you get it too!

What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.

brick-hitting-face-smiley-emoticon.png

kareng Grand Master

2 whales walk into a bar.

First whale says: ooooEEEEEEEEaaaayyyyyuuuuuuaaaaaa eeeeooOOOOYAIIIAIIIEYOOOooooooo

Second whale says: Shut up Steve, you're drunk

cute-whale-waving-hello-smiley-emoticon.

IrishHeart Veteran

I need a stupid joke right now, so, sorry, you get it too!

What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.

brick-hitting-face-smiley-emoticon.png

hahahahahaha!! and I know why that's really funny right now....omg, I am lmao

kareng Grand Master

baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

Was a suggested picture when I got the whale pic. But it was cute..... So here it is

IrishHeart Veteran

baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

this will be very useful..... love it.

kareng Grand Master
black-cat-scratching-the-screen-smiley-e
IrishHeart Veteran

black-cat-scratching-the-screen-smiley-e

lol meow

Adalaide Mentor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1i9YmUgY0Q

While we're on the subject of cats. I find this guy's video's amusing.

LauraTX Rising Star

I love Simons cat!!!!

Adalaide Mentor

My husband is a serious cat addict. I'd feel bad for him being all super allergic if cats weren't evil. I'm dog people, we're gonna get a dog one day.

kareng Grand Master

I love Simon's cat!  So funny.

GF Lover Rising Star

Last evening Hubs was scouring the Net for a motorcycle.  This morning the first add I see on C.com is......"Date a Biker"

:wacko:

kareng Grand Master

Don't you love the google ads? A year or so ago, we were talking about having a dating service for Celiacs. Kidding around that we could start a section on the forum, etc. everyone started getting an ad for dating sexy Asian girls with basically naked pictures! admin was able to block it.

Ooooo.... Wonder if a dating site or hot sexy cabana boy site will pop up now?