• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsCeliac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Costco Kirkland Weight Loss Shakes (11 Fl Oz, Sold In Flats Of 24)

1 post in this topic

Just called Costco to verify the Costco Kirkland Weight Loss Shakes (11 fl oz, Sold in Flats of 24) are in fact gluten-free.

Why they don't just print that on the label then?

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    marcybeaucoup

• Topics

• First, you are responding to an over 10 year old topic.  Ingredients change over time.   Second from your own link - they clearly state that they DO NOT contain wheat.     LifeSavers Mints Wint O Green - 41 Oz Bag 41 oz bag Wint O Green flavor   Availability: In Stock ITEM # 22734 $8.75 Buy 5 for $7.88 each and save 10%  ADD TO CART Compare | Wishlist MORE VIEWS   Individually wrapped fresh, smooth hard candies. Artificially flavored Available in your favorite mint flavor, Life Savers Wint O Green is refreshing and makes the perfect giveaway mint candy for your customers. Quantity per package: 41 oz bag, approximately 308 pieces. Shipping Weight: 3 lbs Nutrition Facts: Serving size is 4 pieces totaling 15 grams. 77 servings per container. 60 calories per serving size. 0 grams of fat, trans fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, fiber and protein. 15 grams of carbohydrates, 14 grams of sugar per serving and 0 milligrams of sodium. Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Artificial Flavor, Stearic Acid Allergen Statement: Life Savers Wint O Green Mints do not contain milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans. Kosher Certification: These Life Savers are not kosher certified. Country of Origin: Life Savers Wint O Green Mints are manufactured in Mexico. These hard candies are distributed by The WM. Wrigley Jr. Company, Chicago, IL 60611.  
    • I forgot to add that I have also had an intermittent dry mouth and coated tongue.
    • I have been having a number of very strange symptoms for the past 7 weeks. It started with upper abdominal pains and discomfort that radiate to the back and sides. I then developed a light-headedness and frequent headaches. I have been having problems concentrating along with brain fog. However sometimes the head symptoms ease but then come back a few days later. My stools have not been right either. Some days they float and appear to have undigested food in them and are generally light in colour. I have also been very tired lately and my legs have been aching and have had some sharp pains in feet and hands. What is perhaps concerning me most is that I seem to be losing subcutaneous fat - my arms are very thin and bony and I am developing depressions on the sides of my thighs. I have had loads of blood tests; liver, kidney function and glucose were all normal. I have also had an MRI and my pancreatic functions and gall bladder were also normal. I have just had some more tests back for thyroid which once again was normal. I am getting increasingly concerned and am desperate for a diagnosis. I only thought of celiacs as my grandmother had it and when I looked up symptoms there were some matches. Does this sound like celiacs? This is literally the only thing that hasn't been ruled out. I am 18 years old and male. Thanks. 
    • For the poster with anxiety - Lexapro paired with a small dose of Buspar has been the only combo that has worked for me recently. I have had biopsy diagnosed celiac for about 12 years and no amount of gluten free food or supplements have helped.    
    • I looked up the ingredients and this site says they do indeed contain wheat https://www.spanglercandy.com/candy-store/lifesavers-wintergreen Maybe that explains why I still feel sick when I've eliminated all other gluten from my diet  Please let me know if I'm wrong
  • Upcoming Events