2 weeks of working on it and I got the recipe down, just featured them at a farmers market and sold out.
Makes 10 4" bagels. in grams, so you can half or quarter the recipe.
3 Cups (360g) Almond Flour
1/2 Cup (56g) Flax Meal
2 tbsp (14g) Coconut Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup (60ml) Apple Cider Vinegar
2-3tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning (optional sprinkle a bit on top before baking)
1. Preheat oven to 350F, grease bagel mold and dust with coconut flour
2. In a large food processor pulse your dry ingredients (Almond Flour, Flax Meal, Coconut Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt)
3. Add in your Eggs and Vinegar and mix well.
4. If your quick you can pour it into the molds or have to use a spatula, I fill 4" molds about 1/8" from the top
5. Bake in the oven for 25 mins, let set in the mold for 20-30mins before removing and setting on a wire rack. They can be kept on a counter for 2-4 days or longer in the fridge, Freeze well too.