Rate this topic

Hi, I am new here and just have a few questions. I had a baby this past March and about 3 or 4 weeks after he was born I started having really weird pains. My chest would hurt with sharp almost stabbing like pains, I would have terrible pains after I ate, constant gas, and weird muscle aches. I went to the emergency room several times with the same symptoms, had an EKG done and all was fine. After going to my family doctor he sent me for several test, ultrasound of my gallbladder and liver and a barium swallow, all came back good. When I went for my 6 week postpartum checkup they did blood work and found I was anemic, I had a normal delivery with no complications and minimal bleeding. I have been back to my regular doctor a few more times only for him to tell me I have GERD. I just don't think this is what it is I have been prescribed Prevacid and it does not help at all. Just recently over New Years I started having heart palpitations and chest pain with alot of gas, I am constantly burping. I explained to the doctor in the ER what had been going on so he did blood work and an EKG. The EKG showed the palpitations or PVC's as he called them. And my blood work was normal. I was told to not worry about the PVC's they were normal most people have them and just don't know it. My menstrual cycle has also been very light compared to what it was before the baby. I am not sure if any of this sounds anything like Celiac Diease but I am just trying to get a few answers. Any advice would be helpful my family doctor is of no help!