sebbitt01

Questions About Symtoms And Testing

Rate this topic

Hi I recently took my 18 month old daughter to the dr, she has foul smelling stools, undigested food, diarrhea (not all the time with the diarrhea and odd colored stools. She tested positive for egg allergy (I already knew that) a blood clotting disorder and high levels of sugar in her stool. No fat tho...

she is always hungry but weighs 20 pounds and is 2 feet 6 inches tall... very small. they are taking her in for celiac testing...

does this sound like celiac, there was no fat in her stool... any other ideas of what it could be?

I do not think it runs in either side of the family!!! Oh and very watered down appled juice sets off terrible diarrhea...

Any info would be appreciated!!!

fructose intolerance?

Hi I recently took my 18 month old daughter to the dr, she has foul smelling stools, undigested food, diarrhea (not all the time with the diarrhea and odd colored stools. She tested positive for egg allergy (I already knew that) a blood clotting disorder and high levels of sugar in her stool. No fat tho...

she is always hungry but weighs 20 pounds and is 2 feet 6 inches tall... very small. they are taking her in for celiac testing...

does this sound like celiac, there was no fat in her stool... any other ideas of what it could be?

I do not think it runs in either side of the family!!! Oh and very watered down appled juice sets off terrible diarrhea...

Any info would be appreciated!!!

I just found out my grandma has 4 or so auto immune disorders... But i am going read about fructose intolerance right now!