Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Violinist

How Do You Make Your Font Pretty Colors?

I would love to be able to do that so can someone explain to me how to do that? I would really appreciate it. ;-)

Thanks- Violinist

Gluten Intolerent - April 29, 2008

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Well, it is very simple. You type something, then you highlight it, go to the 'A' up on top and click on the arrow, and click on the colour of your choice. In the reply box it will have brackets around the chosen word(s) with the colour code. But when you hit reply, it will be in colour.

You use the same method for underlining, bolding, changing your font or the size of your letters. :D (using the appropriate tools, some of which you just have to highlight and click on).

You highlight something by left clicking your mouse and dragging over the letters/sentence/paragraph to be changed.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it is very simple. You type something, then you highlight it, go to the 'A' up on top and click on the arrow, and click on the colour of your choice. In the reply box it will have brackets around the chosen word(s) with the colour code. But when you hit reply, it will be in colour.

You use the same method for underlining, bolding, changing your font or the size of your letters. :D

Really? It's that simple -- well, I never have been the best with computers. Thanks so much. :D

Gluten Intolerent - April 29, 2008

Alison, you must have known those things before (or maybe not?).

You are both welcome.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just couldn't resist the opportunity to write in COLOR!

Hey, look at all the violinists on this page!!!

Well, you can hardly call me a violinist! By the way, how did the European tour go?