rosekligerman

Need Some Hope....

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to read this...

I've been sick for 6 years and counting. Yet, no doctor I have seen can figure out why I am so unwell.

I experience the following symptoms...all day long:

- Extreme Acid Reflux ( all day 24/7)

- Extreme Nausea

- Abdominal distention ( I look like I am 5 months pregnant, and I am small)

- Irregular stools

- Constipation

- Occasional diarrhea

- Vomiting

- Rhumenation

- Oily stools

- Debilitating fatigue

- Muscle aches, pains etc.

- Weakness

- Headaches

- Extreme irritability and mood swings

- Depression

- Anger

- previous hypopituitarism treated with hormones

- lack of menstruation

- high B12 level in blood, but not taking supplements

- low iron, previous anemia

- insomnia

- over sleeping, cant wake up

- UTIs

- delayed gastric emptying

- dry itchy skin

- so damn tired all the time

- feel like i have the flu all the time

- peripheral neuropathy

- the list goes on....and on...

Additionally, I have had every test imaginable to test stomach issues, all basically in conclusive.I am being re-tested for celiac disease for the 3 rd time. I wasnt eating gluten the first time I was tested. and the second time I was not eating much at all, and puking up most if not all of it. I am also trying to do a Gluten Challenge for 2 months before I get retested. Are there other ways of being tested for celiac disease other than the traditional biopsy and blood?

Thank you for taking the time to respond....

Rebecca

I am so sorry you are so sick. Have you tried a gluten free diet yet or are you just starting? I got diagnosed a week ago and I've been feeling bad all week. People have told me it's gluten withdrawals. From what I've read lots of people came up negative on the tests but when they did the diet 100% and got ALL gluten out of their diet they felt better within a couple of weeks.

I am so sorry you are so sick. Have you tried a gluten free diet yet or are you just starting? I got diagnosed a week ago and I've been feeling bad all week. People have told me it's gluten withdrawals. From what I've read lots of people came up negative on the tests but when they did the diet 100% and got ALL gluten out of their diet they felt better within a couple of weeks.

Hey Sandsurfgirl...

Thanks for the reply. How were you diagnosed? If you dont mind me asking. I feel really set on getting a diagnosis, which is why I am taking the gluten challenge. I am on day 5 and I am feeling horrible.i just want a diagnosis. I am so frustrated.

REbecca