Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

First Trip With New Girlfriend- Have Some Concerns

jasonD2

life is so difficult these days (without even getting in to the celiac)- that counseling could help everyone... if i had the time & the money- i would be doing it every week

1986- Elevated Speckled ANA/no Lupus.negative Sjorgens

2008- AntiGliadin IGA/IGg~ Negative,TTG IGA/IGg~ Weak Positive, Endomysial Antibody~ Positive, IGA Deficient.

no biopsy (insurance denied)

6/2010- Enterolab Gene Test:

HLA-DQB1 Allele 1 0302

HLA-DQB1 Allele 2 0302

HLADQ 3,3 (subtype 8,8)

7/2010- 100% Gluten Free

8/2010- DH

10/2010-Hypothyroid dx-> 12/2010 Hashimoto's dx + 1/11- Graves dx :(

It could even help you to feel better about your situation. Been there.

Right now I do go weekly. It's a co-pay and between the move, Celiac, Ulcer, empty nest and being on unemployment when we need my income it's been a big help. I budget it in and make my hubby a lot of gluten-free mac and cheese and I eat a lot of rice and veggies. Right now my mental health has to be a priority.

Gotta go pack and get ready for our overnight at my husband's cousins house before we go to a funeral tomorrow I have a lot of prepared food in microwave containers. He wanted to cook for me and I tried to explain Celiac but will explain it more tonight to all the cousins.

Be back online in a few days.

Loey

Archived