Waverlywoods

Fatigue Upon Exertion. Healing Time?

Rate this topic

You may also have to start eating differently, more protein and more good FATS to provide the longer lasting fuel you need.

Plus a multivitamin and mineral, gluten free, of course.

I've been eating gluten free for 9mths now and it's still improving. The last month I have really noticed how much more energy I have and remembering.. it's been many years since I've felt this good.. I was sick for about 6 years before starting the diet so this is a relief. Be encouraged. :D

Thanks, that is very good to hear. Nice to have that to look forward to. It's easy to get down at times. All the studying, being afraid to eat anything, trying to be a dectective at all times, it just wears on a person that's already WORN. LOL

I hear ya, when I think about how exhausted I was for years.. no motivation, and depressed because I knew this was not me... I could cry thinking about back then. I am so thankful that it has changed.. and I have no idea how much I will improve from this point. It will definitely get better.

Ya know.. you are putting some heavy demands on your body so it's having to cope with that too. Give yourself time.... and like Takala said.. maybe some extra nutrients and supplements.

Take care

Remember, too, that even though you are no longer causing damage to the villi in your intestines, it will take a long time for them to completely heal and begin absorbing the nutrients effectively. For some people, I understand, it can take up to a year or two.

I'm feeling lots better today, more rested and peaceful. Is it normal to have ups and downs? I would imagine that if a peron manages this exactly right, including proper rest that there really shouldn't be many downs, but a sow trend up instead. It's nice to hear from the more experienced, thanks again.