- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Stewed Beef (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Stewed Beef (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Valerie Wells.
2 pounds beef cut into 1 inch pieces (or stew meat)
1 can S&W Ready Cut Tomatoes
6 ounce can tomato sauce (Contadina)
1 tablespoon fresh Rosemary leaves, minced
1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, minced
2 tablespoons chopped onion
4 cloves garlic, minced
Salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
¼ cup tapioca pearls (sometimes called instant tapioca look in pudding section of store)
Load everything into crock pot & cook for 8 to 10 hours on low. Serve over pasta, rice, potatoes or spaghetti squash.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).