Celiac.com 03/16/2021 - We get a lot of questions from people wondering which brands of frozen waffles are gluten-free and safe for people with celiac disease. We especially get a lot of questions about Van's frozen waffles. Specifically, are Van's frozen waffles gluten-free and safe for people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance?
The good news is that Van's makes a line of gluten-free frozen waffles that are safe for people with celiac disease.
In addition to Van's there are a number of other frozen waffle brands that make gluten-free waffles that are safe for people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance, including the ever-popular, and easily available Kellogg's Gluten-Free Eggo Waffles.
Top Brands of Frozen Gluten-Free Waffles are Labeled Gluten-Free and Safe for People with Celiac Disease:
- Hy-Vee Gluten-Free Frozen Waffles
- Kashi Gluten-Free Original Frozen Waffles
- Kellogg’s Eggo Gluten-Free Original Frozen Waffles
- Nature’s Path Gluten-Free Homestyle Frozen Waffles
- Trader Joe’s Gluten-Free Frozen Toaster Waffles
- Van’s Foods Gluten-Free Original Frozen Waffles
Wondering which gluten-free waffle brand is best? Here's a product ranking of these top gluten-free waffle brands.