Keto Gram Crackers
This was inspired by the vegan protein chips made by Tom Kiryu
2/3 (75g) Cup Sancha Inchi Protein https://julianbakery.com/…/pegan-protein-powder-sacha-inch…/
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/4tsp pure monk fruit or uncut stevia
1/2 cup warm water
2tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 375F with a Pizza stone or baking sheet in it.
2. Prepare a sheet of foil with a bit of oil on it
3. Whisk your dry ingredients til well incorporated, then add in your liquid and whisk well. then transition to a spatula to fold the dough a bit and dump onto the foil sheet.
4. Using wax paper over the top flatten out the dough into a even sheet, then thinner the crisper, thicker you get chewier. Then using the spatula or dough knife (nothing sharp) Make lines cutting the sheet into 1.5-2" squares.
5. Place the foil on top of the pizza stone/sheet in the oven and bake for about 20mins then turn off the oven open to check on it then shut it again and leave it in their to crisp up for 20-45mins.