Need a gluten free and keto friendly dinner roll? I made some that are a bit like those ones your used to buy in the square packages and finish off right before thanksgiving dinner. Chewy texture, bit moister, slight buttery, nuttiness Perfect to serve with gravy and turkey for thanksgiving.
86g coconut flour sifted
2 1/2tbsp nutritional yeast
2tbsp psyllium Husk
1tbsp sweetener (I used Swerve sugar substitute Feel free to double for a sweeter roll just add a extra tbsp water)
1 tsp Ener-G Baking soda sub OR 1/2tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
30g melted Nutiva Coconut Oil Butter Flavored (give it that buttery flavor
420g room temperature egg whites
2tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Preheat your oven to 350F and Grease a muffin pan
2. Mix all dry ingredients and whisk well, then mix the liquid ingredients in another bowel.
3. Combine liquid into dry and whisk until it mixes well should have a mashed potato consistency.
4. Fill your muffin cups 3/4full pressing the mix into them, I used a muffin scoop to measure them out.
5. Bake in the oven for 25-30mins until the tops are light brown and they start to pull away from the sides. These should pop right out when done to be cooled on a wire rack.
NOTE ingredients bought through the Thrive link get you a extra 25% off, great for gluten free shopping.
Thrive Market http://thrv.me/gf25