So going through old family recipe cards again and I find a super simple recipe for something called a Krugel....looked interesting and I figured I could do it with miracle noodles.
2 Packages Miracle Noodles Angel Hair
2 large Eggs
1/2 Cup (60g) Swerve Sugar Replacement
1 1/2 Cup (360ml) Almond Milk
6oz Kite Hill Ricotta
20 Drops oooflavors Raisin Bread (Optional)
1/4 Cup Chopped Nuts (I used walnuts)
1/2 tbsp Nutmeg
1. Day before Prepare and dry your noodles, and chop up into 1-2" Pieces and place in a 8x8-9x9 Baking dish
2. Combine your eggs, cheese, milk, swerve and drops mixing well til mixed (I used a hand blender)
3. Pour your mixture over your noodles and cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge and leave overnight or at least 8 hours
4. Next Day, Preheat oven to 350F, mix up your nuts and spices and evenly sprinkle over the top and cover the dish with foil.
5. Bake 35mins covered, then remove foil and finish for 40 mins