Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lissa

Kalahari Waterpark Resort In Wisconsin Dells

My family and I just got back from our trip to Wisconsin Dells. We stayed at this amazing resort, the Kalahari, which was massive and expensive, but worth every cent. I reccomend it! Anyways, I was starving while we were in the waterpark, so I headed for a concession stand. They had a list displayed with all the foods that were safe from gluten! And it applied to all the waterpark concession stands! Of course, it was mostly the fruit tray, the hamburger without a bun, etc, but I was impressed.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Oh but the restuarants and sweet shops didn't have a list displayed, but some of the staff was knowledgable and helped!

:)

-Lissa

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

wow that is awesome , ive been there 2 or 3 times with the kids but it was before gluten free, glad you had a great time . i think we are going in oct..

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

That's good to know. I have my MRI on a celiac disease as it was requested by an ENT consultant to take a look at but again this is someone who isn't looking in regards to gluten ataxia but I can mention it to them and also give it to...
    The boat feeling did resolve but I do still have some residual balance issues. However I had ataxia impact from the time I was a child until my 40's. Glad to hear you are seeing someone that will be looking specifically for the UBOs. My neuro...
    I had a brain MRI over a year ago which wasn't specifically looking for signs of gluten ataxia - it was more just for reassurance as I was right at the beginning of my balance problems. I have a further brain MRI planned in May and this...