Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, I just got my results back today. They were positive. I had the ttg done. Now I feel like I actually belong here. :lol: I had been gluten free for 2 months when I had the test. Btw, my arthritis pain has gone away mostly. I still have pain in my knee at times. But my hands are better. Yeah! Go Gluten Free! It has helped me tremendously. I hate so much to be cc tho. I feel like I have to start all over with my bowels. sheesh. I need to be soooo careful.

Stephanie

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi, Welcome newbie officially diagnosed person :D:D:D

So glad your arthritis is better. I am helping a friend go gluten-free that has bad arthritis in her knees, she is also overweight, but I think that she will lose the weight gluten-free because she once lost it all on Atkins, but then gained it back...

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

I've had a swollen gland in my neck similar to what you described.  I found that taking thiamine helps immensely.   Here's an article that you might find helpful..... http://wandererandhome.weebly.com/heal-yourself/vitamin-b1-th...
    Mummu said her daughter was "constantly nauseated, tired, and having little to no interest in eating.  She's lost weight and I'm worried she may be becoming depressed"   I agree with M.Martha.  The Autoimmune diet without dairy and...
    I disagree with this statement.   Mental conditions are not "already there" in people with Celiac Disease.  Celiac Disease causes malabsorption which results in malnutrition.  Vitamin and mineral deficiencies can cause changes in ...