Mercy-Jean

Convention In San Antonio

Rate this topic

Hi!

I am traveling to San Antonio, Tx. at the end of June through July 4th weekend. I will be staying at the Crowne Plaza Downtown. I wondered if anyone knew if there are some places I can get groceries for my room, or go to eat? I will NOT be driving...I am on my legs or a bus!

Any help would be appreciated.

Mercy Jean

Hi!

I am traveling to San Antonio, Tx. at the end of June through July 4th weekend. I will be staying at the Crowne Plaza Downtown. I wondered if anyone knew if there are some places I can get groceries for my room, or go to eat? I will NOT be driving...I am on my legs or a bus!

Any help would be appreciated.

Mercy Jean

Hi just returned from convention in San Antonio. First, many or all resteraunts were great and worked with me. I am uncertain about grocery store. I ate out and ate ate at convention. Enjoy the riverwalk! It is beautiful and lots to see. Dena

Hi just returned from convention in San Antonio. First, many or all resteraunts were great and worked with me. I am uncertain about grocery store. I ate out and ate ate at convention. Enjoy the riverwalk! It is beautiful and lots to see. Dena

Thank you very much, that is right where I will be staying. I am so glad that you said it was nice. You don't remember any names of resteraunts, do you?

N/P if you can't...just figured it was worth a try!

Mercy