CarolinaKip

Stressed Out In Life..

Rate this topic

It's been a rough week for me and just wondering if anyone feels like their pain or problems are worse during times of stress.I haven't changed my eating this week, but have had more pain. I know I've been stressed and put through it....What has been your experience?

It's been a rough week for me and just wondering if anyone feels like their pain or problems are worse during times of stress.I haven't changed my eating this week, but have had more pain. I know I've been stressed and put through it....What has been your experience?

Definitley. From what I understand stress in general increases our perception or vulnerability to pain. And further, I find that when I get CC'd I get both stressed out and have a lot of pain. The stress is a symptom just like the pain so they naturally go together. I'm not sure what the likelihood of you being CC'd or what your symptoms tend to be, but if you are experiencing both simultaneously it might be something to consider. I feel stressed and migrainy when I get CC'd.

I've had a horrible year so far and, after a year gluten free, my symptoms seem to have gone back six months with everything I eat making me feel rough and feeling wiped out all the time. So yes, stress seems to be affecting me, at any rate :/ Hope things improve for you soon.