These are bit more crumbly sugar cookie knock off, the coconut flour makes them super inexpensive to make and it makes a large amount. Will post a higher grade one that is more for decorating with icing later.
84g (3/4 Cup) Coconut Flour
133g (2/3 Cup) Swerve Granular
2 tsp Cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
4 Eggs Whisked Room Temp
80-120ml (1/3-1/2 Cup) Nutiva Butter Flavored Coconut Oil I find it depends on the brand of coconut flour start with the lower and see if you need more
1/2 tsp Vanilla
10 Drops Capella Sugar Cookie Flavoring (we were planning on transitioning to the oooflavors version)
Swerve Confection or Xylitol to sprinkle over the top (Xylitol has larger crystals)
1. Preheat Oven to 350F
2. Mix the Dry ingredients in one bowl
3. Whisk the Eggs, Oil, and Extracts in another then combine into the dry if dough is too soft/runny let it sit a few mins to absorb the liquids.
4. Form into balls and flatten slightly placing on a parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake 13-18 mins depending on size (1tbsp balls cook in 13mins, jumbo sugar cookies can take 18-20)
6. Remove and let cool 10 mins move to cooling rack and dust with topping sugar of choice or let cool completely and top with icing.