Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Ennis_TX

Freezer Paper for Safe Prep Surface

Rate this topic

I someone ask me about this, but freezer paper also called butcher paper can be bought in rolls and used to lay out on your counter for a clean working environment. It also makes cleaning up very simple as you just pick it up and clean it off or throw it away once it gets a bit too dirty. I buy HUGE rolls of this from a restaurant supply store and I will share the link but the size I get is "30 x 700' and it last me about 4 months. You might get one like I do that covers your entire counter from black splash or edge or find a more manageable roll size.

While on the topics of safe surface toppings foil and parchment paper are another thing of interest here that can be bought in bulk, I buy the deli/restaurant foil sheets (12"x 10 3/4) precut and just pull one and and grill stuff on it makes clean up a breeze even in a gluten-free house and helps with CC when working with meats. I will also link these.

This company also has bulk condiments, bulk gluten-free Rice Flour, good deals on pans, and some other foods, (I buy the canned mushrooms now days) I use them when buying liners, pans, cookware, and even used them to buy all my counters, stainless steel counters and my huge fridge >.>

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/search/butcher-paper.html

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/431/aluminum-foil-sheets.html

Diagnosed Issues
Celiac (Gluten Ataxia, and Villi Damage dia. 2014, Villi mostly healed on gluten-free diet 2017 confirmed by scope)
Ulcerative Colitis (Dia, 2017), ADHD, Bipolar, Asperger Syndrome (form of autism)
Allergies Corn, Whey
Sensitivities/Intolerances
Peanuts (resolved 2019), Cellulose Gel, Lactose, Soy, Yeast
Olives (Seems to have resolved or gone mostly away as of Jan, 2017), Sesame (Gone away as of June 2017, still slight Nausea)
Enzyme issues with digesting some foods I have to take Pancreatic Enzymes Since mine does not work right, additional food prep steps also
Low Tolerance for sugars and carbs (Glucose spikes and UC Flares)
Occupation Gluten Free Bakery, Paleo Based Chef/Food Catering

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):