Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private¬†community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

ūüí¨

• Sign In

Have Celiacs and still having symptoms later on? Get IgE Food test.

Rate this topic

My results are in and  I am  allergic to :  Corn, Rice, wheat of course, Beans  mix. (wow i thought i just had an intolerance).  I am not surprised i have an actual allergy since i crapped 11 times after eating pinto beans.  My body senses them as TOXINS.    CITRUS,  Broccoli,  Shellfish, TURKEY,   Peach, Peanuts and Peppers.    Just know no test is perfect. I don't know how  shellfish showed up since i have never eaten it.  If you have not been eaten something over 6 months antibodies aren't gonna show up. I mistakenly thought they were gonna expose my blood outside my body with the item and antibodies can still show up but i guess they ALREADY HAVE TO BE THERE.  That is obvious since  WHEAT BARLEY and RYE, DID not show up. Good at least i know i have been doing good on my gluten-free diet.  I got glutened in FEB but gave it up in NOVEMBER.  All my other food allergies don't give me as hardcore symptoms as WHEAT but still they are very  uncomfy and I will never eat all that stuff listed above again.  I know celiacs is NOT an allergy but it is very important for celiacs to get this test. Chances are  YOU are allergic to a crap load of stuff like me. 

Know that is very COMMON for celiacs to become allergic to corn and rice. RICE is more of the more common one I think. And allergies get worse over time at least with me they do. Because i just ate some cheese with jalepeno peppers in it,  and didn't  think i reacted then have knowing I was allergic to peppers ate it again and i got the craps (very watery runny) like  3 times the next day.  And some symptoms lingered for a few days. 

Now I am back to normal.  I am  NOT about  to try OATS even though it did not come up as an allergy.  It had been probably 5-6 months since i eaten it. SO maybe too much time went by to show up as an allergy.  

Right now i am just eating : beef, cheese,  watermelon, almonds, almond butter, blueberries,  potatoes,  10.00 almond bread from the health food store,  eggs, tomatoes and onions, and I am currently trying to find some good chicken to buy.

SO if you have celiacs what other foods are  YOU having an allergy to? I know one person said they couldn't eat corn.

Oh also i am alergic to so many other things too like chemicals and rubbing alchohol. When i took the blood test he got alchohol in my system and i had severe hypoglycemia for about two weeks, and felt faintly and very dizzy right after. SO next time if i ever get a blood test again  i am going to tell them they can't rub my arm with chemicals. If they refuse i will REFUSE.

Also i just tried some  Maple Syrup pecan paleo cookie and  I reacted!!!  I am thinking to the maple syrup since that was the only ingredient the other cookies (flavors) didn't have.   Either it was laced with CORN syrup or  i am alergic to maple syrup.   I don't know if I am alergic to a lof of corn derrivitives since I haven't tested them out yet. Now when I get an alergic reaction to FOOD i instantly get an ITCHY rash, and left temple headache and my THROAT feels itchy and weird.  Then when i go to bed I have a FAST heart rate and my brain gets wired, i sweat and can't sleep all night.

Thanks I would like to hear all your food allergies if you have celiacs.  

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

25 minutes ago, zenith12 said:

My results are in and  I am  allergic to :  Corn, Rice, wheat of course, Beans  mix. (wow i thought i just had an intolerance).  I am not surprised i have an actual allergy since i crapped 11 times after eating pinto beans.  My body senses them as TOXINS.    CITRUS,  Broccoli,  Shellfish, TURKEY,   Peach, Peanuts and Peppers.    Just know no test is perfect. I don't know how  shellfish showed up since i have never eaten it.  If you have not been eaten something over 6 months antibodies aren't gonna show up. I mistakenly thought they were gonna expose my blood outside my body with the item and antibodies can still show up but i guess they ALREADY HAVE TO BE THERE.  That is obvious since  WHEAT BARLEY and RYE, DID not show up. Good at least i know i have been doing good on my gluten-free diet.  I got glutened in FEB but gave it up in NOVEMBER.  All my other food allergies don't give me as hardcore symptoms as WHEAT but still they are very  uncomfy and I will never eat all that stuff listed above again.  I know celiacs is NOT an allergy but it is very important for celiacs to get this test. Chances are  YOU are allergic to a crap load of stuff like me. 

Know that is very COMMON for celiacs to become allergic to corn and rice. RICE is more of the more common one I think. And allergies get worse over time at least with me they do. Because i just ate some cheese with jalepeno peppers in it,  and didn't  think i reacted then have knowing I was allergic to peppers ate it again and i got the craps (very watery runny) like  3 times the next day.  And some symptoms lingered for a few days. 

Now I am back to normal.  I am  NOT about  to try OATS even though it did not come up as an allergy.  It had been probably 5-6 months since i eaten it. SO maybe too much time went by to show up as an allergy.  

Right now i am just eating : beef, cheese,  watermelon, almonds, almond butter, blueberries,  potatoes,  10.00 almond bread from the health food store,  eggs, tomatoes and onions, and I am currently trying to find some good chicken to buy.

SO if you have celiacs what other foods are  YOU having an allergy to? I know one person said they couldn't eat corn.

Oh also i am alergic to so many other things too like chemicals and rubbing alchohol. When i took the blood test he got alchohol in my system and i had severe hypoglycemia for about two weeks, and felt faintly and very dizzy right after. SO next time if i ever get a blood test again  i am going to tell them they can't rub my arm with chemicals. If they refuse i will REFUSE.

Also i just tried some  Maple Syrup pecan paleo cookie and  I reacted!!!  I am thinking to the maple syrup since that was the only ingredient the other cookies (flavors) didn't have.   Either it was laced with CORN syrup or  i am alergic to maple syrup.   I don't know if I am alergic to a lof of corn derrivitives since I haven't tested them out yet. Now when I get an alergic reaction to FOOD i instantly get an ITCHY rash, and left temple headache and my THROAT feels itchy and weird.  Then when i go to bed I have a FAST heart rate and my brain gets wired, i sweat and can't sleep all night.

Thanks I would like to hear all your food allergies if you have celiacs.  

Woops I forgot to say I know why now SHELLFISH showed up. I don't know if i can edit so i will make a reply.  I was taken a mult mineral vitamin and it says "contains shellfish" but it is gluten free. Wow at the time i didn't know i was having a problem with shellfish.  lol  I never eat it.   SO THAT IS WHY IT SHOWED UP.  Thanks