Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

faegan

Boston Restaurants

I'm actually posting under my husband's account - he was already logged in. We're headed to Boston next weekend for several days and are searching for restaurant recommendations. We'll have our 2 year old with us... so they need to be kid-friendly. My husband and son both have celiac disease.

I've read that Pizzeria Uno has a gluten-free menu... has anyone gone to the locations in Boston? Did it work out? Know that we can go to Legal Seafoods, but can't do that every day. We'll be staying near prudential center and doing the major tourist sites.

So far, my list consists of: Pizzeria Uno, PF Changs, Legal Seafoods, Fresh City & Whole Foods.. Would love any feedback on these places and others.

We live near NYC and have had so many bad experiences trying to take our child to recommended places -- they simply turn us away (Rissoteria, etc..). So, we'd love to avoid this frustration -- and not starve.

Thanks for any suggestions!!

Betsy

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'm actually posting under my husband's account - he was already logged in. We're headed to Boston next weekend for several days and are searching for restaurant recommendations. We'll have our 2 year old with us... so they need to be kid-friendly. My husband and son both have celiac disease.

I've read that Pizzeria Uno has a gluten-free menu... has anyone gone to the locations in Boston? Did it work out? Know that we can go to Legal Seafoods, but can't do that every day. We'll be staying near prudential center and doing the major tourist sites.

So far, my list consists of: Pizzeria Uno, PF Changs, Legal Seafoods, Fresh City & Whole Foods.. Would love any feedback on these places and others.

We live near NYC and have had so many bad experiences trying to take our child to recommended places -- they simply turn us away (Rissoteria, etc..). So, we'd love to avoid this frustration -- and not starve.

Thanks for any suggestions!!

Betsy

I realize that by now you have already travelled and returned. Please give us a report! How'd it go? rants? raves?

no wheat, no corn since 2002 (except the occasional accidental exposure)