Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Katydid

Aldi's Fit And Active Turkey Meatballs

Does anyone know if Fit and Active brand Turkey Meatballs (frozen) from Aldi's are gluten free?

The meatballs allergan statement on the package only says contains milk and soy but I couldn't confirm gluten free as I can't find a way to email Aldis on there site and there is none for Fit and Active.

I am trying to put together gluten free foods for a little girl for Vacation Bible School that most resembles what her peers will be eating.

Also, which brand of cheese balls or cheese puffs are gluten free?

Many thanks for any help.

Kay

You will not be able to get in touch with Aldi. Aldi's whole point is they save money by not having all the frills that other stores have. I've tried, believe me!!! I love Aldi. IF WHEAT is not listed, it does not have wheat. I do know they follow UK Codex requirements for allergen reporting - of course, I don't know what that means.

I have not tried the meatballs since going gluten free simply because meatballs are usually made with bread crumbs. I know they're in Batavia IL...but was not able to get a handle on anyone.

I know they have gluten free recipes in their menu planner section - maybe you could look at those and see if there are any of them that use the meatballs? Just an idea.

:)