Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

emorgan816

Starting Support Group In Mchenry Il

Hello all! I am starting a support group in McHenry, IL. I am tired of trying to find information on my own - I am amazed at how little support there is out there for gluten-free people! It would be wonderful to be able to share information, share our experiences and share our frustrations.

Anyone interested please contact me at emorgan816@comcast.net (Please put Celiac Support Group in the subject so I don't delete your email!)

Elizabeth Secora

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi I am right next door in Woodstock!

I was suprised to see McHenry in the thread title! There isn't much out here LOL

I am very new to this Celiac thing my daughter was just officaly diagnosed last week. so i am not sure I would fit what you are looking for in a support group but i do wish you lots of luck with everything.

DD almost 8 Dx Celiac and Chronic gastritis 9/2007 gluten-free since 9/2007 seasonal allergies and mold allergies.

DS 5 seasonal allergies and dustmite allergies.

DH Ulcerative Colitis, had colon removed 10/2000, has Jpouch and doing great!

Me Hyperthyroidismdx 2004 was on meds for a yr went into remission 2005 with the stress of my DD Celiac DX my thyriod acted up so I am back on meds.

Did you ever get a group started. I am hoping/willing to start a group in the Geneva, St. Charles area. I have a public space to offer but am looking for people to help me get things started.

Julia

To the world you may be one person,

but to one person, you may be the world.