Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luisa2552

Cardiomyopathy

I am reading Peter Greens book and was surprised to see Cardiomyopathy as a related condition. I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy 8 years ago. I was put on ace inhibitors and digoxin. It has improved over the years, but I am still on ace inhibitors. Could this be related to celiac? My symptoms of celiac disease are on the mild side and I honestly only remember them being with me the last 3 or 4 years. But now I am curious. I also was found to have an electrical current problem with my heart called left bundle branch block. I am making an appointment with my cardiologist on Monday to discuss all this, just wondering if anyone had similar experience.

My son has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. He also has a posterior fossa sub arachnoid brain cyst. I have no idea if my celiac was to blame for this or not. His neurosurgeon assures me I didn't cause this.

What kind of cardiomyopathy do you have? From what I understand it's dialated cardiomyopathy that is associated with celiac

neesee

My son has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. He also has a posterior fossa sub arachnoid brain cyst. I have no idea if my celiac was to blame for this or not. His neurosurgeon assures me I didn't cause this.

What kind of cardiomyopathy do you have? From what I understand it's dialated cardiomyopathy that is associated with celiac

neesee

I have the dilated variety...