Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prettyXmuchXrad

Girls Vs. Boys

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

i just know 1 celiac boys and 7 celiac girls!!

Join eNewsletter

It just could be because guys have this "Strong" outside to keep up and if he admitted it here on a forum then... *Leaves sentance for readers to answer*

I live behind an eternal mask

Glued there, to my face,

All it shows is happiness,

All it shows is fake.

-Light

Please leave your sanity in the sanity box by the door. There is no sanity allowed in this room...

THE CAREBEARS WILL JOIN WITH THE BOOHBAHS AND TELETUBBIES AND TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE WITH MACHINE GUNS AND BRAINWASHED CHILDREN!!!!!! DUCK AND COVER!!!!

If you believe that the media is trying to brainwash our children with pointless television copy and paste this into your siggy with your name attatched. : Daughter_of_TheLight

Join eNewsletter

Girls r mor verbal, (good & bad) and we like 2 share our "feelings" more.....hmm ive nvr really though of that cuz i hav actually met only 1 uthr ceiliactik er whtvr n we lost contact many years ago, jus met @ a camp so yah....

:wub:

"These violent delights have violent ends, and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which, as they kiss, consume." ~Romeo & Juilet Act II Scene IV

I do not suffer from insanity-I enjoy every minute of it.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself-everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings.

Be grateful for what you have today-you never know what tomorrow will bring. . .or take away.

Don't Worry Boys. . .I'm Gluten Free!!

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter