Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

woolwhippet

Thanks To Everyone

I just have to say how much I appreciate all of you here. This board has given me the courage to listen to my body and the support to stick with a diet that has made all the difference to my health. If I couldn't come here and see that there are others out there benefiting from and sticking to a gluten-free diet despite neg blood work and gene tests who knows how long I would have suffered!

So, thanks.

~Ill for 5 years with progressive symptoms: anxiety, brain fog, joint pain, "D", and the noisiest stomach you've ever heard, and a lovely itchy rash on my buttocks, scalp, and sometimes thighs. ~ Family history of Celiac disease (Uncle, cousins, grandmother) ~ Blood work showed some antibodies but not enough to be dx celiac ~ Dq7 & Dq4. ~ I can't call myself Celiac but I know gluten is bad for my body.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

you are very welcome. I feel like you do. I dont know were i would be without everyone here. I of course cme out postive threw blood and dh and enterolab, but i really think i would have given up if it wasnt this board and not just for celiac info but for support in every aspect of my life. I just wish we could one day all met and have a huge gluten free party to celebrate how far we have came.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

I just have to say how much I appreciate all of you here. This board has given me the courage to listen to my body and the support to stick with a diet that has made all the difference to my health. If I couldn't come here and see that there are others out there benefiting from and sticking to a gluten-free diet despite neg blood work and gene tests who knows how long I would have suffered!

So, thanks.

The board is a great source of support, glad you have found it helpful! Also glad you are listening to your own body, I think it always knows best :D

Nostaglia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days!!!!

" 15 years of it's stress!"

"blood work show's a disease called celiac,

but it can't be that because it's rare!"

Diagnosed via blood and biopsy 2003

Not a medical professional just a silly celiac

offering support, my

experience and advice