Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jennyj

Going To Overland Park Kansas

I will be going to Overland Park in a few weeks and see that there are two Whole Foods Stores around where we will be. Anybody have a preference?????

jennyj

Diagnosed March 2006 celiac sprue

Severe iron deficent anemia Jan 2002

Hypoglecemia 2000

"I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me"

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I live in Overland Park, and I'm not familiar with a 2nd Whole Foods. There is one listed at 119th Street, but it's actually a Whole Foods owned Wild Oats. The one on 91st Street is where we do all our grocery shopping. Isle 4 has a "gluten free" section. And, there is also a freezer dedicated to gluten-free foods - but it's almost all Whole Foods Bakehouse.

On 95th Street, across Metcalf, there is a Hy-Vee grocery store that has an entire isle of gluten free foods - different brands that what Whole Foods carries. They have the Kinikinnick stuff that WF will not carry. =)

Whatcha doin' in the area??

You'll love it here... if it warms up. (Geez!)

Jayhawkmom -

Mom of three....

Jay - 11

Bean - 8

Ian - 3

Join eNewsletter

Thanks for the info. We go to the big hardware show at the Overland Park Convention Center every March and Sept. The two stores I saw on line were the ones on 91st and 119th. I went to the HyVee last time we were there. I hope it warms up too. I would love to get out and walk.

jennyj

Hypoglecemia 2000

Join eNewsletter

Thanks for the info. We go to the big hardware show at the Overland Park Convention Center every March and Sept. The two stores I saw on line were the ones on 91st and 119th. I went to the HyVee last time we were there. I hope it warms up too. I would love to get out and walk.

The convention center is pretty much right smack in between the two stores! =)

It's at 110th and Metcalf - so you would not have far to go to get to either, though... due to traffic patterns, it might be easier to get to 119th. I live closer to 91st, but when I need something like EnerG Wylde Pretzels, I'll hit Wild Oats, since WF doesn't carry them.

Jayhawkmom -

Mom of three....

Jay - 11

Bean - 8

Ian - 3

Join eNewsletter

Thanks so much for all the help :lol:

jennyj

Hypoglecemia 2000