Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kibbie

3 Year Old Dr Visit

My daughter had her 3 year old checkup yesterday her stats:

40lbs (97%)

39.5 inches (95%)

Healthy, soft tummy, blood work was great... normal little girl! Back where the Dr wanted her on the charts and everything! :) (she was 10lbs and 22 inches when she was born so big baby)

Now today we are dealing with a self glutening. She has a friend over and decided that she would just eat her friends macaroni and cheese for lunch (while I was cleaning up a broken glass that I dropped on the tile) Sometimes I wish she wasn't the type of kid that had to learn the hard way, but she is..... guess this will teach her!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

My daughter had her 3 year old checkup yesterday her stats:

40lbs (97%)

39.5 inches (95%)

Healthy, soft tummy, blood work was great... normal little girl! Back where the Dr wanted her on the charts and everything! :) (she was 10lbs and 22 inches when she was born so big baby)

Now today we are dealing with a self glutening. She has a friend over and decided that she would just eat her friends macaroni and cheese for lunch (while I was cleaning up a broken glass that I dropped on the tile) Sometimes I wish she wasn't the type of kid that had to learn the hard way, but she is..... guess this will teach her!

3 years old is too young to really grasp the idea of not eating gluten, don't you think? My son is 4 and while I think he's grasping it, if I weren't in the room, I think he'd eat gluten. Maybe next time have some gluten free mac n cheese for the friend! :)

And YAY for a healthy report. Isn't that the greatest feeling in the world for a Mommy? :) Great job, Mom!

MrsGlutenFree

1 son dx on December 2007 with Celiac Disease & acute colitis

1 :-) husband dx with Celiac on December 2007

My Gluten-Free blog

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter