• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Guest michneva

Question About Weight-watchers

Rate this topic

Guest michneva

TALSOP

yes and I think we did it again!

Yeah, I am not sure what the best thing is to do about this forum-wise...

I am up for whatever.

I do not want to clutter the site either...but I do not want to lose the support and accountability either....let me know how you find the other site to be...

-erica

Guest michneva
:huh: I accidentally posted without finishing...

so anyway...I am trying to be reasonable as I said...but truth be told I am a snacker...so I hope that I am okay considering that I am paying more attention to making healthier choices and portion control....

Breakfast

Koala Crispies 2pts

Fat Free Lactaid milk 2pts

Dried plums 0pts

Snack

Kozy Shack Pudding by Request 1pt

Lunch

Thai Kitchen Soup 2pts.

Sugar Free Jello 0pts

Diet Coke 0pts.

Snack

Fat Free Pringles 3pts. ( 1pt. per serving)

WATER -32oz so far

Dinner will be...

Soft shell tacos 3pts. each ( not sure about this ....getting started book says fast food soft or hard taco is 3pts. each, so I assume if I use similar portions then it is the same, but I am not sure)

( made with Mission Corn Tortilla says gluten-free on package)

Desert will be ....

Skinny Cow Fudge Bar 2pts.

The remaining two points may be used by milk,or two cups strawberries, or maybe I'll have another taco and have pudding instead of the fudge bar...I don't know yet...

Oh, and I need to finish that water!

By the way I also was accepted to the other ww site and have been exploring!

If nothing else it is a great tool.

My question is should we start a new thread...e-mail...or just use the already established site....???? :unsure:

-erica

FORGOT TO MENTION GOAL

( announcers voice) WEIGHING IN AT TWO HUNDRED AND SIX POUNDS.....

hehe........yeah, my first goal is still 20lbs....the whole 10% thing....

-erica :wacko:

Guest talsop
still looking at this site and haven't found anything interesting yet

That yahoo site I mean

Guest michneva
:huh: I accidentally posted without finishing...

so anyway...I am trying to be reasonable as I said...but truth be told I am a snacker...so I hope that I am okay considering that I am paying more attention to making healthier choices and portion control....

Breakfast

Koala Crispies 2pts

Fat Free Lactaid milk 2pts

Dried plums 0pts

Snack

Kozy Shack Pudding by Request 1pt

Lunch

Thai Kitchen Soup 2pts.

Sugar Free Jello 0pts

Diet Coke 0pts.

Snack

WATER -32oz so far

Dinner will be...

Soft shell tacos 3pts. each ( not sure about this ....getting started book says fast food soft or hard taco is 3pts. each, so I assume if I use similar portions then it is the same, but I am not sure)

( made with Mission Corn Tortilla says gluten-free on package)

Desert will be ....

Skinny Cow Fudge Bar 2pts.

The remaining two points may be used by milk,or two cups strawberries, or maybe I'll have another taco and have pudding instead of the fudge bar...I don't know yet...

Oh, and I need to finish that water!

By the way I also was accepted to the other ww site and have been exploring!

If nothing else it is a great tool.

My question is should we start a new thread...e-mail...or just use the already established site....???? :unsure:

-erica

I MADE A MISTAKE!

the Thai Kitchen Instant Rice Noodle Soup I calculated as having 2pts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is actually 4 pts for the whole package!!!

I just realized it. The nutritional contents that I figured points for is according to 1 cup and the whole pack has 2 servings....well, I am still within range and now I do not have to wonder what to do with those last 2 pts!!!

-erica

Guest talsop
Points Target

Less than 150 lbs 20 points

150-174 lbs 22 points

175-199 lbs 24 points

200-224 lbs 26 points

225-249 lbs 28 points

250-274 lbs 30 points

275-299 lbs 31 points

300-324 lbs 32 points

325-349 lbs 33 points

350 lbs or more 34 points

Hey erica,

I noticed you posted a question in the yahoo forum regaring flex points. here is your DAILY point value and you also get 35 extra points a week to use or not to use. I personally never used them but they are there if you need them. Alot of people break them down by days and some use them for the weekend.

hope this helps

Terri

p.s.

Do you find that yahoo forum helpful? I was surprised it didn't have more info and files on it.

Terri

Guest michneva

Hey Terri

Yes I posted the question and I appreciate the responses ...I get it now :)

I was going to post my weigh in and was late for work...then I forgot...I did weigh myself...just didn't post it...sorry...gonna do that now...

About the yahoo site...I don't know , I don't think it is AMAZING...but I really like that it is there...I am wondering if all of the members are really reading it and posting ...perhaps it will catch on as we add to it...I am a visual learner so I am finding a lot of it helpful. I think that most of the members are actually signed on to WW at the same time where as we will be more into the online interactions since it is the only support of this kind we have...so I guess it is up to us to make it more :) It will catch on...

I am wondering if you are suggesting that you are still contemplating doing your own (?).

-erica

Guest talsop

I dont think I'm gonna start one, I think it would just be a repeat of what the other site already has. I'm gonna try to post as much as possible on that site to get some more answers from folks.

Will see what happens

:) Terri

I don't think we should start another one. There is no reason why we can't use that group, and even reach out to the members that are already there. By joining that group and posting here, we expand our own support base for help. It would be a waste to not utilize what is already available to us.

I just started WW online today and signed up for the yahoo group mentionned earlier in this thread. I have gained so much weight since going gluten-free. I gotta get it under control! Good luck with your loss!

I have posted this same topic at least once before, and no one responded. I wanted to know if anyone had joined ww and been successful. I finally just did it anyway. It is very difficult, since most gluten replacing items are very high in fat and calories. I have made what I think are healthy choices, and I am doing the points plan. It is working so far! I have lost 12 lbs in a month. Of course, I was sick this week- I think I had a gluten accident. I will be getting back on track this weekend. It does work. And yes, exercise is important, although I can find 1000+ excuses not to do it. ;)

Good luck everyone!

sonja

Ok just wanted to know something- are you sure that pringles are gluten-free?? I know Lays stax are, but I don't think pringles are.

Sonja

Snack