Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ldesrocher

Need A Doctor In Northwest Indiana

I recently moved to Northwest Indiana just outside of Chicago and am in need of a good doctor. I was diagnosed with Celiac disease about 8 months ago. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Are you close enough to go to the University of Chicago Celiac Disease center? I would if I weren't a 3 hour drive away here in Milford.

I'm not sure exactly how far away that is driving. I might be able to take a train into the city. I didn't know University of Chicago had a Celiac center. Thanks for the info.

Welcome,

I am a native of Northwest Indiana currently living in the Atlanta area.

I am from Gary. Gary is only about 30 miles from Chicago. The South Shore takes you right into the Chicago Loop. I don't know where the University of Chicago is either, but I hope this helps. The CTA is a good way to get around also.

Susan

Dairy/Cesain free Oct. 2005

Gluten free June 2006

Welcome,

I am a native of Northwest Indiana currently living in the Atlanta area.

I am from Gary. Gary is only about 30 miles from Chicago. The South Shore takes you right into the Chicago Loop. I don't know where the University of Chicago is either, but I hope this helps. The CTA is a good way to get around also.

Susan

Thanks for the info. I am about 8 miles from gary so that will work out for me quite nicely.