Lexi

Trying To Cope With Candida

Rate this topic

I have Celiac Disease, food allergies, constant muscle pain, and Candida. I finally found the will power I needed to start trying to fight the Candida after being in denial. Last week I tried activated charcoal to see if it might help with bloating, and I also tried Yeast Cleanse by Solaray. I got some of the worst back pain and muscle aches in my life. After 2 days I quit taking those things. Now I am 2 days into flucanzole, and I am still having TERRIBLE back pain and muscle aches (almost unbearable). Pain medicine isn't even touching the pain. Is this normal? What is going on?? It seems like this Candida might almost be worse than the Celiac Disease. :(

Well, my only experience is with caprylic acid capsules, which worked great at getting rid of candida. There is an initial die-off stage with any effective candida killer, so the recommendation is to start slowly, building up the full dosage over several days, or as long as it takes you to achieve the full dose without too much trouble. I did have some discomfort, but it wasn't so bad, especially since I could feel it working, and was felling better day by day.

How did you determine you've got an overgrowth, and how have you modified your diet? There's a lot of bad advice out there, so I'm just checking.

another person with candida! and i have felt like i am the only one for so long, with celiac on top of it!

lets be friends lol :lol:

how have you been feeling lately?