Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My son wants some of the Foster Farms Oven Roasted Natural Turkey Breast. It is precooked, and you just slice it and eat it cold or warmed up. We used to get this occasionally and the kids just eat it up. Well, it has caramel coloring in it. There was a time that I would have passed it right by because of that, but now I know that not ALL caramel coloring has gluten.. Does anyone know if this particular company or product is safe?

I have avoided buying Foster Farms, bacause the other meats that I buy actually say gluten free on the label (and they are cheaper too! ;) ) so I haven't even checked on the FF stuff. I e-mailed Foster Farms today, but was wondering if anyone already had the information. I don't know how long it will take for them to get back to me, if they ever do. I don't seem to have very good luck with getting e-mail responses back. I have better luck calling, but the information is not always consistent and the people don't always seem knowledgable, so I question whether they are telling me accurate information. I did request that they put a gluten free list in their FAQs section. It would be so helpful if EVERY company did this.

God bless,

Mariann

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):