Rate this topic

I was hoping someone could shed some light on my particular issue. I was diagnosed with celiac 2 months ago. In the last few days, I've noticed that my hands have been going numb. Although it is mostly the pinky and ring finger, it does stretch into my palm. The wierd part is that I was sent for celiac testing to begin with because my hands were going dark blue... although I never thought it was Raynauds (I have a friend with Raynauds/Celiac). The blueness stopped after about a week (gluten-free diet maybe?). I don't know if that's related to my numbness now. Anywho, I'm only 21 and otherwise really healthy... should I be seeing a Dr or someone about this? I'm starting to get a little worried.

Thanks!

Danielle

You might want to try taking some sublingual B12 and see if that helps. Many of us need to supplement especially in the beginning. If you are low in B12 the nerves don't fire correctly. If it continues after a short time on the B12 do get it checked out by your doctor.

I had the same problem but in my big toes; I used to pinch them with a needle deeply and I wouldn't feel pain, I was scared; but I started taking vitmins and a few weeks after, I tried to pinch them again and I just jumped out of the chair from pain