cvll

For Those Who Have Pelvic Organ Prolapse

Rate this topic

I am trying to go through all of the "gluten" symptoms and prolapse(mainly rectocele) symptoms. The last gastroenterologist told me that she thought my issues were related to the prolapse not gut. I felt like she was just dismissive of my thoughts.

If anyone has celiac and rectocele, would you mind explaining all of your symptoms??

I am trying to go through all of the "gluten" symptoms and prolapse(mainly rectocele) symptoms. The last gastroenterologist told me that she thought my issues were related to the prolapse not gut. I felt like she was just dismissive of my thoughts.

If anyone has celiac and rectocele, would you mind explaining all of your symptoms??

In answer to your question, I have a cystocele, a form of bladder prolapse, caused by difficult childbirths. My symptoms are urinary frequency, and difficulty completing urination. My cystocele was made worse by my chronic constipation due to gluten intolerance. Straining due to constipation during bowel movements caused my cystocele to worsen.

Chronic constipation can worsen any prolapse...my constipation was due to gluten.

Hope this helps....