GFYuleeLady

New gluten-free Food Lists (current)

Rate this topic

:ph34r:

After almost two years of trying to be gluten-free, it is hard. Has anyone come across a TRUE gluten-free food list that would be current? Also, I am looking for a support group in Yulee and Jacksonville and Fernandina Beach Fl. Anyone out there for this or maybe we could start a group?

Thanks

Here is some Florida information:

http://www.celiac.org/connections.php#Florida

As you know, lists change without warning. So, it's always good to depend on your label reading skills. But, if you needs lists, I would recommend Cecelia's Market Place Grocery Guide. New books are issued yearly.

:ph34r:

After almost two years of trying to be gluten-free, it is hard. Has anyone come across a TRUE gluten-free food list that would be current? Also, I am looking for a support group in Yulee and Jacksonville and Fernandina Beach Fl. Anyone out there for this or maybe we could start a group?

Thanks

There are a lot of current and updated information on the Shopping and meds forum - I check it everytime I need cold medicine or the update on tostitos (for instance)

That is a good source to follow for anybody - new or long time members.

Helped me find info on soups and Kraft products and many other search inquiries.....and I still double check the labels......that is a given.