seezee

Hilo, Hi And Other Places?

Rate this topic

Hi - My husband is an astronomer and my daughter who has celiac and I are thinking of joining him on a trip to Hilo this summer. I am wondering if there is a good place to stay that has a kitchen so we can cook. I find with travel that works best. She is picky about eating out. She is a picky eater and also because she worries a lot about CC. Any other suggestions? We would probably spend some time in Hilo and some other place in Hawaii.

Thanks,

Hi - My husband is an astronomer and my daughter who has celiac and I are thinking of joining him on a trip to Hilo this summer. I am wondering if there is a good place to stay that has a kitchen so we can cook. I find with travel that works best. She is picky about eating out. She is a picky eater and also because she worries a lot about CC. Any other suggestions? We would probably spend some time in Hilo and some other place in Hawaii.

Thanks,

My husband and I will be visiting Hilo in April. We're renting a condo through http://www.vrbo.com/. Their prices aren't much more than a hotel room, we'll have our own kitchen and many have a pool. This might be your best bet.

Deb

Thanks that looks like it will work.

Sarah