mattb20

Fooducopia.Com?

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone!

My wife and I were referred to fooducopia.com by a friend for their gluten free selection and we are looking for another opinion. I'm curious if anyone has ordered anything off of their site and/or if you have any suggestions for what to order.

I hope to hear from some of you soon,

Matt

Hi Mattb20,

I have had a few experiences with fooducopia.com (in fact I know two of the sellers). The items I have ordered from them have been spectacular! We have ordered both gluten free and gluten products from them in the past since my husband can eat whatever he wants. Have you had a chance to look over what they have? Let me know what you are interested in and I'll let you know if I've tried it. I hope this helps.

I had a chance speak with one of the owners of Fooducopia and he gave me some pretty good information. For one he said it's more of an online food market not an online farmers market. He also said they are working on increasing the variety of gluten free products in the near future and are constantly adding new sellers. If anyone out there had a specialty gluten free product that you would like to sell, he said to shoot them off an email and he'll explain the process. I've got a few items on the way, I'll let all of you know how they are when they arrive.