Rate this topic

So I never got the official diagnosis, but I have a bunch of symptoms (low vitamin b12, d, and iron), joint aches, brain fog, slight nausea, fatigue, etc. So 2 months ago I just stopped eating it on a random day. Well right now, two months later, I feel a lot better I think. Unfortunately, my hair is still falling out, but I'm hopeful.

But the main problem is, I had near diareah for a few months now (and before that whenever I took vit. d for some reason). Not to be gross but it smelled like dirareah and was ALMOST soft enough to be diareah, but it wasn't completely. I thought it started to change back to solid brown poop last week, but I realized that I just ate a lot of dairy that week, so I think that might have been why it wasnt the diareah style. The last few days I'm back to the gross almost-diareah poop. Am I allergic to soy maybe? Do I need to just wait longer on the gluten-free diet? This is so frustrating :(

Any help is greatly appreciated!

gluten-free cleared things up quite a bit, dairy-free helps too(I have clear lifelong issues with dairy) but I was still having urgent, loose stools most mornings, and GI distress the nights before even after 2 years gluten-free. The thing that helped mostly solve my problem was being allergy tested for foods and eliminating all that I tested positive to-quite a few. Soy was on the list as were several other top allergens and many others that I would not have suspected. I re-introduced eggplant this week, after avoiding it for several months and got D, who would have guessed?

I had the same problem with nightshades. That intolerance took the longest to go away. Giving up tomoatoes was WAY worse than giving up gluten. AFter about 6 months nightshades were once again ok. My only lingering issue is broccoli. I have decided that I just don't like it enough to eat it again and not feel well. I don't care if it's good for you :P

So I never got the official diagnosis, but I have a bunch of symptoms (low vitamin b12, d, and iron), joint aches, brain fog, slight nausea, fatigue, etc. So 2 months ago I just stopped eating it on a random day. Well right now, two months later, I feel a lot better I think. Unfortunately, my hair is still falling out, but I'm hopeful.

But the main problem is, I had near diareah for a few months now (and before that whenever I took vit. d for some reason). Not to be gross but it smelled like dirareah and was ALMOST soft enough to be diareah, but it wasn't completely. I thought it started to change back to solid brown poop last week, but I realized that I just ate a lot of dairy that week, so I think that might have been why it wasnt the diareah style. The last few days I'm back to the gross almost-diareah poop. Am I allergic to soy maybe? Do I need to just wait longer on the gluten-free diet? This is so frustrating :(

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Do you by chance get heartburn? The reason I ask is that I ended up with LOW stomach acid, thinking it was too much. One of the side effects, for me, of low stomach acid was soft unformed stools. Once I was diligent about taking HCL with every meal and enzymes after, bms are totally normal.

Do you by chance get heartburn? The reason I ask is that I ended up with LOW stomach acid, thinking it was too much. One of the side effects, for me, of low stomach acid was soft unformed stools. Once I was diligent about taking HCL with every meal and enzymes after, bms are totally normal.

Don't think I've ever had heartburn.